Let's pollinate this place up, a breeding adventure with aficionados and gelato 33% + THC & ig giveaway

I try to learn more every year…and this site is a great place… in the end I am an outdoor grower… learned this year White Runtz is a pussy hardening off outdoors so I threw a male Mendo Purp cross hoping to strengthen her outdoor traits…lol… creating Mauve Runtz…

7 Likes

Woot woot got my purple crack back!!! Take her as she comes is the motto here… She’s almost 10 yrs old at this point so I expect her to be run down but she will make a mighty fine breed stock indeed!!
I’m thinking a Topanga Canyon brulee and sorbetto cross as well as a munson cross. Actually this one will complement most of my preferred strains.i plan to make a purple crack bx for my father’s jamaican friends!! He’s pumped (so am I)
This was my very first legendary quality strain so there will be a ceremony to celebrate this event, like hanging with a old friend it will be a joyous day (probably tm actually)

8 Likes

Mmmm im drinking cream brulee coffee and smoking on some gelato! Great taste profiles hopps!!!

3 Likes

here’s some munson/fruity kush shatter

11 Likes

It is a bit dark (I also like it thick;)but for me it’s all about those ambers I prefer a later crop for most strains. I’m looking for that tear your head clean off goodness;) and pow,just wow!! This run was supposed to be for a patient but don’t think it’s leaving my stash!! (Except a CPL lucky friends;)

11 Likes

Got my male clones cut l.n. , flipping these fellas to flower.
All lower branches have been removed to aid in pollen collection.for collection I plan to use brown paper bags twist tied to the branches

5 Likes

I hope there is no static in the bags or good luck trying to get the pollen out… you will get some… just might lose a lot if static is there…that’s why I chose the drop males and $#ck the whole garden…lol…

This will be a actual breeding program , starting with 9 male Topanga Canyon brulee males and I feel I got lucky on the sorbetto male it absolutely REEKS! It also has great structure.
Of the Topanga canyon brulee males two stand out tho all are quite similar.i believe I labeled them #7&8 . #7 has crazy tight branching and smells like fuely pre 98 bubba with a funk I can’t quite describe as of yet. I plan to test all 9 males to see what qualities they bring to the table, then pick my favorite males for each phenos.it don’t look like there’s many phenos so should be easy to do :star_struck:

7 Likes

I also have high hopes for the Munson male , Duke diamonds males will fool you ,they look like females. The best grannyskunk male and best munson male both were the tightest widest plants from the 39 planted.i didn’t do too much investigation they had me fooled and I didn’t notice till transition, I plan to test both on most of the females I choose worthy.

6 Likes

Sorbetto is a 1st place multi cup and many award winning strain, Topanga canyon brulee hasn’t been released yet but leo stone says it is the project he is most excited about!!! Coming from him and professor Q you just know this one is truly kick a$$ :fire::fire::fire::nose::muscle:

6 Likes

T minus 1.5 weeks and counting! Sorbetto seed production will be my earliest pollination , sorbetto female #9 x sorbetto male #2.
This fella is chomping at the bit to drop his pollen,I will cross quite a few of the sorbetto and tcb with him and see what we find! I also plan to cross quite a few others in the room to see what comes out of it (personal testing) never know what you will find

8 Likes

sorbetto male #2 has great structure and has great tones in veg

10 Likes

oops I lied Topanga Canyon brulee is already dropping pollen in my pollen collection space!

8 Likes

Those are pre sex flowers actually :joy:

5 Likes

The room truly blew up this week it’s denser than most outdoor plants I have ever seen and as tall b4 transition. So many tops per plant :open_mouth:!!! This is truly my record breaking crop if I shall ever see one lol. I expect massive yeilds of epic proportions, EPIC !!! :relieved:

5 Likes

Can’t you just treat a female and get female pollen for fems?

I have no interest in making fems tbh, and no interest in Hermie pollen either, I’m a reg seed guy, better pheno selection better terps better plants more options

10 Likes

I wondered about that. I am for the most part old school, and why I don’t do autos. However for me I don’t have the room for regular propagation and at only 6 plants allowed in flower if three are males…kinda fubars production lol.

1 Like

Just train remaining plants further and veg a week or so longer to fill space no biggie, better yeilds from regs in my experience. If seeds are from ultra premium breeders like super famous breeders I usually end up with 80-90% females, males seem to be a bit rare tbh

6 Likes

First pollen sacks open on the sorbetto seed production!! Using brown paper bags over branch tops to collect pollen to use to make sorbetto crosses!!

7 Likes