Let's see you're current grow no matter what stage

Let’s see you’re current grow no matter the stage of growth.

11 Likes

This year’s outdoor, grown in Stepwell super soil with Gaia green amendments. And some Bud Buster Pro @TheMadFlascher

13 Likes

Grow number 5.
Purple Haze x 2, Sebrings Revenge CBD 2, Bubba Kush, Wedding Cake, Dos Si Dos 33, Blackberry and Cream & Cheese CBD.

11 Likes

Only a couple weeks since germination. Red russion, big bud and mazar auto seeds grown in soil. My grow journal is here.

10 Likes

13 Likes

Lithium og auto’s, Chopped today. They didn’t get much attention as they were stuck in the back and I couldn’t get to them. Lost a few large colas to bud rot.

11 Likes

Bag seed clone.

9 Likes

10 Likes

Future #1, GDP, Blueberry, The Black, Sirius Black, The Black, LSD-25 Auto, LSD-25 Auto.

4 Likes

14 Likes

All of these are beautiful. I love to see at any stage. I’m a newer grower on at it a year. On my 3rd complete grow if anyone has pointers for me I’m all ears

5 Likes

Her name is Giggles she’s an experiment. I broke a branch on accident so for shits and giggles I stuck it in water, added some cal mag and some other nutes. She has grown out new leaves and started to flower since I put her in water I change the water every few days. I added some rooting stuff a few days ago.

6 Likes

I’m sure I could Google this but I’m stoned and being lazy. Why do you cut the leaves when you clone? I know you said an experiment, but I see this all the time. Just never asked.

6 Likes

From what I’ve been told it causes the plant/clipping to focus on new growth and roots instead of making the cut leaves bigger. Witch is exactly what has happened. There could be other reasons also.

6 Likes

Makes perfect sense. I appreciate the info.

2 Likes

Also learned something. Hell I just trimmed mine to have more room in the cloner…:grin::grin::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve always cut the tips of my fan leaves while taking clones as well, I’ve heard it can reduce some of the transpiration along with focusing energy and growth away from leaves but I’m having trouble finding any studies on it at the moment. @PreyBird1 and @cooperm would be two of the members I would look to for cloning tips. Cooperms thread CLONES and back to the forum

3 Likes

I wasn’t even planning on cloning but I broke branch and my wife said " what would happen if you put it in water". Now I’m trying to figure out where to put it and what kind of soil. I’m thinking of putting it in a peat and perlite mix to start with then transplant into the ground inside my 5x10 greenhouse. What tripped me out was that it started to flower before it even put out any roots. The mother plant started flowering at the same time witch was to be expected

6 Likes

Yes I’ve learned cannabis a a very resilient plant. I personal don’t clip my clones I have in the past. For me have had the same success either way. I really don’t think it matters as long as those roots get growing. But I’ve mainly just been growing from seed.

3 Likes

This happens to me all the time

2 Likes