Let's talk about music :-)

1 Like
2 Likes

I like you Moby, but I think you’re better of with a little higher BPM :wink:

@TechDCo that’s your message popping up there in the video :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Nice mix bro :ok_hand: hey thats my 3secs of fame :sunglasses: :ok_hand: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes
2 Likes

Give Peace A Chance

:peace_symbol: :peace_symbol: :peace_symbol: :sunflower: :tulip: :cherry_blossom: :drum:

3 Likes

Sorry if I broke you. Haha. Monkeys like it hard.
Little history on drum and bass:

2 Likes

Some will rob you with a six-gun, And some with a fountain pen.

You won’t never see an outlaw Drive a family from their home.

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Today is international techno day :sweat_smile: I’m a rock guy too but can’t ignore the great electronic music as well…

A tribute to :belgium: techno: Our Charlotte De Witte
Smoke some medicine, than play this when you start your next defoliation round. Hehehe. :love_you_gesture: Make sure you’ve got good sound.

And also this… :laughing:… 1997 Antwerp, Belgium. Haha.
I admit. That was a bit fucked up.

2 Likes

industrial music

2 Likes

@dequilo This is Bonzai, used to be a legendary record label from our local Yves Deruyter. This label among others shaped techno as we know it today. Names like Yves Deruyter, Cherrymoon Trax, DJ Bountyhunter, Franky Jones, Marco Bailey, Universal Nation, Joyrider, … Proud of that.

3 Likes

That’s deep dude :black_heart:

3 Likes

We have just had a guy arrive in the village I live, he looks like the backup singer to the deadsouth and his name is Herb. :rofl:

4 Likes
5 Likes

Blast open your soundsystem :loud_sound: :control_knobs: :level_slider: :control_knobs: :loud_sound:

4 Likes

a sad note on 12/18/2022 Terry Hall died :frowning:

he was a member of one of my favorite 2 - tone bands from my youth

The Specials

you will be missed

4 Likes

enjoy the season

3 Likes

One of my all time fav tunes. In Virginia Beach, we had an oldies channel called Oldies 95.7. I always think back on riding w my dad and hearing this song.

4 Likes