Let's talk about music :-)

1 Like
1 Like

I listen to mostly Destroy Boys, Biffy Clyro and Silverchair these days- also love Suicidal Tendencies, Faith No More, Turnstile, Momma, Jeff Buckley, Kane Strang, Sparta…

2 Likes

Hey, a local muzzo in our little village just released this song, love to share it with you. “See the nightman coming when the stars in the sky…”

For interest sakes, this is the village I live in www.ebathurst.com

1 Like

Dedicated to all the veterans and current fighters in active battles. Love, respect, lets kill evil.

2 Likes

A tribute to a rock star who was not popular in the USA but became one of the top musicians in South Africa. Sixto Rodriguez passed a couple days ago at the age of 81.

Rodriguez had no success in America, but in Africa he was huge, and he didn’t even know it. When he found out, he went on tour in Africa and this was the reaction of the public.

Have you watched " Searching for sugarman".

2 Likes

:alien: :space_invader: :robot:
:heartbeat: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

He was the best, when he was hungry and in shape.

2 Likes

One of the greatest fighters the world will ever see, and I have only recently started enjoying this man after all he has gone through and come back fighting. Huge respect.

Interesting thing is I have realized the best fighters the world have seen are muslim of faith, is this because of the discipline?

1. Mohammed Ali
  2. Mike Tyson
  3. Khabib Nurmagomedov
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes