Let's talk PGR's

Never have never will. Greed is what is and always been ruining this culture. expect the greed to continue. with big companies. buying up everything. i learned to grow in the hills of humboldt. purely organic. look very closely at these millionaires buying into cannabis. they have not even once had dirt under the fimger nails. say what you guys will. my flowers out smoke any of these commercial guys. im saddend buy these people. its about money. money and money. sickens me. this is why i dont support dispensaries or big canna.

2 Likes

Cannabis wants to see B levels between 0.02-0.05 ppm. You can increase the feed pH to make the RO membrane reject B upwards of 95%. If the feed has relatively high TDS it’s best to use a second RO to prevent fouling of the injector at elevated pH.

2 Likes

I’m with you on that, boutique growers will always have a market the commercials can’t touch. That is, until they are bought out and the product quality goes into the toilet.

Once had a new Cannabis VC investor come in with their crew to discuss a build-out. When the term of art ‘Prize Orchids’ came up as a way of referring to Cannabis, the investor took it literally and mentioned about their recent trip to an Orchid farm. Juuuust great!

2 Likes

The DI media is pulling the residual out ok for now. This was a temporary fix until he is ready to size up later this year.

1 Like