Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

Yeah that comment was for kap. He tags like 138 ppl.each contest. Its nuts him and some ot g er something or another 4w0 guy. Like a clear gagillion entries

2 Likes

Iā€™m late to the conversation I know anything about all that I just seen my boys they only had three friends now is making sure he knew I was going to or another one of them or something like that you figured out.:+1:t3:

Thatā€™s just too funny I canā€™t correct any of it :rofl:

2 Likes

Stealing my lines bruh!! Good afternoon Mr. Happy!!

1 Like

No man :joy: ā€¦ itā€™s all you I just talk to text in the text missed a wordā€¦:joy::v:t3:

How are you doing, headache simmer down?

2 Likes
3 Likes

you have to see this its from ilgm ad

2 Likes

Okay that is pretty funny. Way to go ILGM. They definitely didnā€™t get any help from the mods I know they have no sense of humor. That is all Iā€™ll say oh except for 8 ounces in 80 days is just a tadā€¦wishfull thinking.

1 Like

bodacious nugs! that was at the bottom of their page i know they dont know its there. i am saving it forever or until my computer breaks

4 Likes

Whichever one comes firstā€¦lol

3 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s a good one idn-it :joy:

2 Likes

gm .hello ā€¦time to get up and crawl out of the cave.

3 Likes

Wow a 10 year old giving gramps a marijuana pfp for a gift. Not even cool at all. There should be no kid in the video at all. In my eyes not even cool at all. Burns my ass to see that. Need to bodasciously. Take thay video down and delete the kid scene. She is not close to 21 so how she buy that to give to gramps. Oh man im furious like saying its ok for kids to play around with pot or something.

5 Likes

Itā€™s funny how they depict their customers, in this ad, as a bunch of ignoramus idiotsā€¦ :thinking:

3 Likes

I noticed that too, like dayum, was we that dumb? @kapouic

3 Likes

Wowzer Markā€¦touchy subject it seems. I will tell you this I hope to hell my son takes up weed and not alcohol down the road. Way way way down the roadā€¦ lol I do agree with you though. It was a little weird BUT all the hippie kids brought up in the communes were exposed to it and I think that commercial touches that type of mentality maybe. Lol

5 Likes

I also think that my son being brought up in a non drinking household has a lot better chance of NOT drinking. Its actually pretty funny how my son reacts when he sees me or mom w a beer or drink. He totally over reacts like we are breaking the law. Its so hilarious ā€œdad what are doing drinking alcohol dadā€ ā€¦itā€™s rather funny how serious he gets and Iā€™m telling you seriously gets worried look and goes and tells momā€¦ LMAO

7 Likes

My son never said anything when he sees me smoking weed, heā€™s 15, but he also thinks his mom and I will become alcoholics if we have a glass of wine while eatingā€¦

7 Likes

Yesā€¦thatā€™s a great way of putting it. Thatā€™s what he thinks - we will become alcoholics if we have one drink. Lol WHICH IS GREAT. Let him think that but he doesnā€™t see us smoke either. Even though my wife does nothing but smoke like a chimney from when she gets home to when she goes to sleepā€¦ I sware. She comes home smokes ā€¦gets right then makes dinner. Smokes then cleans house n laundryā€¦smokes some more then bakes something usually, then i go to bed and she smokes some more. Lol
Now my son use to see me smoke cigs but he thinks I quit like 3 yrs ago. I actually quit for like 6 monthsā€¦grrrr I need to stop again I know. I am prepared for him to find out about weed though thatā€™s one of the other reasons ingot my mmj card

6 Likes

Idk, my grandmother was allergic to alcohol and my grandfather was over 20 years sober when they adopted us, but I still drink like a fish sometimes, definitely not alcoholic status, but man I can put anyone to shame on the ol beer bong lol.

4 Likes