Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

love shawshank!

10 Likes

Why yes it was.:thinking:ā€¦ The way I worded it I guess it could be interpreted as loco sarcasmā€¦

Either way, still funnyā€¦:wink::+1:t3::v:t3:

11 Likes

You guys complaining about your electricity. At least youā€™re not paying over five dollars a gallon for gas like we are in Californiaā€¦STILLā€¦ and California produces a whole lot of gasoline and diesel for the western part of the country. The gas gets shipped to those states and they pay 20 or 30 percent less. so who truly is the biggest price gougers in the country. The oil companiesā€¦:rage::rage:

12 Likes

Actually Hap, thatā€™s the State of Califā€™s fault !!!
Friggin Cali is the only state in the NATION that has a special blendā€¦many states have a common blend so they are able to refine/market for several states, making it cheaper to buy !

Welcome to Loonsville Hap!!

ALL electric carsā€¦mandated by the stateā€¦now thatā€™s certainly market inspired capitalismā€¦

14 Likes

Gavin Newsom is not forever. Hopefully people will get tired of paying so many taxes and so much to the people that donā€™t wanna work with those taxes. Thatā€™s it, no more politics. The problem with California is the weather too good. If it was frozen for half the year like Montana thereā€™d be a lot less people living here. well this is what I got, so Iā€™m building a boat. Thatā€™s all I gotta say about that. But on the subject of the boat. Iā€™ll talk all dayā€¦:laughing::joy::joy::v:t3:

14 Likes

Wait until the backlog of Repairs from actual accidents and the Thermal RunAway fires on batteries and then the whole recycling of really really toxic things comes to lightā€¦Iā€™ll keep my dirty diesel at 26mpg -15 towing.

13 Likes

11 Likes

you think like me :slight_smile:

no power tools

13 Likes

" WEā€™RE ALL GONNA DIE "
LoL

12 Likes

Thereā€™s a storm comingā€¦ And itā€™s coming for YOU!!

11 Likes

Oh shitā€¦ I kill me!?
So arm is feeling better. I was in bed by 830 yesterday, home from work @ 630ā€¦ that means I still have 2 plants hanging in my garage. Did not get to them yet, so they are :musical_note: hanging tough :musical_note: . I did trim the baby Bahia out of them before chop so Iā€™ll branch em and bag em today. I promise. My 4 from outside are all jarred - ya for me. Donā€™t smell to impressive but time will cure that.
Life goes onā€¦ 6 to go!

15 Likes

with in you and without you :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I saw this on another forumā€¦

15 Likes

My wife donā€™t say nothinā€™ cause I pay the electric billā€¦lmfao

14 Likes

Mine wouldnā€™t say anything because I pay everything!!! :+1:t3::v:t3:

15 Likes

And she still complains she is broke. How the EFā€¦ You pay cable and groceries thatā€™s it womanā€¦ Oh wait. Groceries is a small fortune lately. And with a teenager too!!! Yeah buoy!!
All jarred up except the 2 still drying. One jug is @ 61% out of the gate. Grrrrr might throw a jalapeno in that oneā€¦ rest are 75 ish and fallenā€¦ but I have work ahead of me this weekend.

15 Likes

i pay my own and i am still gonna Bitch :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

15 Likes

Look momā€¦ i growded it myself! What is it? LoL

The bowing bud of buddha!

18 Likes

Well I got the 2 that been hanging in the garabe all branched up, lil mo trimming and into brown bags. Those 2 from inside was cut down Sunday morningā€¦ Thatā€™s 4 days and still very not ready. LoL Sweet. ā€¦ itā€™s been raining for 3 days so it hasnā€™t got above 80/85 ish in the garage with about 70% humidity in there. One of my luckier cures so far so letā€™s see if it all goes to hell tomorrow. I got a nice lil ball of finger hash with just about 2 hours of taking off some sugar leaf and what not. Sticky icky. The new light is definitely to blame. :cowboy_hat_face: Itā€™s gonna be trim jail for daysā€¦

13 Likes

Day 25 and rain has not let upā€¦ Iā€™ll move for shelter higher in the valley as the lowlands are starting to flood. Food is scarce, have not eaten since the squirrel I caught Monday. Starting to hallucinate as I saw the queen yesterday riding a polar bear. Iā€™m not sure how much longer I can surviveā€¦
END JOURNAL!!

15 Likes