Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

Holy crap males. We som bitch! Lol i mean bastards damn. Makes me want to try some now ha. But sadly cant yet remodeling at the moment.

9 Likes

Celtics are frauds too!

5 Likes

I canā€™t like that doyle. Actually I will say they donā€™t have a lot of bitching ass players like Draymond green and Guys. Tatum seems legit and down to earth. Very well spoken too I think.
I predicted oilers & Bā€™s from get go ALTHOUGH I really wanted to play Cassidy and Vegas huhā€¦ That be sominā€¦ but stop making me talk about hockeyā€¦ FUCK!!

5 Likes

Your remodeling Prey? Oh how much fun. Our contractor season started yesterday May 1st, I will be stressed out to the max until November with these lying, dirty ass, lazy contractors. I have 5 condo remodels this season ā€¦ NOT TO MENTION we get all 18 floors of our ceilings cut out in June for fire sprinklers to be put in. Weā€™ve been grandfathered in for 50 years but no more. 1.25 million $ split between 155 unitsā€¦ Itā€™s gonna be a mess. I already chased one guy down to remove his boxes from my dumpsters he practically filled up. Ughh
But ya manā€¦I soaked 3 caviars - 1 got eaten and 2 malesā€¦

8 Likes

So whatā€™s up with the fs seeds u figure it out yet.

6 Likes

Doesnā€™t matter they both got eaten by something. I had 11 outside as wee lil babies - only the Strong survive attitude ya dig. BUT I have possums that dig up roots, I think they got emā€¦well 5 they ate. But I ha e like 6 going now. Nothing special, no high hopes really. LoL well Bobbettes Jezekeal should be neat-o. She gave me some choc Thai too but thats for 1 st grow back in the room later this summer. Ive always wanted to grow some Thai so stoked for that.
Itā€™s cool seeing ya around. Itā€™s like you come here as much as I go to the clave. Lol

7 Likes

Awesome. I got some peanut butter breath going from Graysin. G33 x trufflez from Gemini genetics black trufflez x forbidden zkittlez by Gemini and unknown black mamba clones I got from a family member gonna have to reveg one after this run as the one is looking killer nice but tiny. I got them and threw them right to flower and should have up potted and vegged a bit. I did cut clones as I got them but we lost power while at work and all died like dried up fast. Lol.

8 Likes

The Celtics are 6-8 at home the last 2 years in the playoffs. Thatā€™s not going to get it done.

6 Likes

Noā€¦ It isnt! I honestly watch my discover channel and browse the score, not even watching it all. I wish to God them NBA guys could fight it out like hockey. I canā€™t stand watching b ball these days. High fiving and beating their chest every basket they make. Standing over opponents and shit. Let them guys fight for their technical foul. BS! Canā€™t stand it. Yes Barkley would talk shit but heā€™d still help you up next fall. Magic and Larry hated each other at the beginning but soon gave hugs and pats after each game. MAYBE Reggie Miller and Jordan never did. LoL

7 Likes

Hey this is my roomā€¦ LoL letā€™s have a looksy!
The gang

The girls

The berrys

12 Likes

I wish I could grow some outside. Only spot I get outdoor plants is helping my aunt grow hers til she grasps it good enough. Lol.

9 Likes

Just to reiterate Mark: lol

MAY the 4th B w/ You!!!

7 Likes

Your gonna have to stick around for my Cinco de mayo story tomorrow brO. Probably one of my most drunken stupid momentsā€¦ Hold up. Nevermind! One of them tho. LoL banging on my bosses wall drunk at 3am. Ughh

10 Likes

Took 1/2 hour to drive my kid around the car loop this morning. Must of been dozen cops at his school. Friggen kid made an ā€œunfounded threatā€ on social media last night saying he was going out with a ā€œbangā€ end of school year and a pic.of a gunā€¦ THESE FUKIN kids dude. That was the second time this year alone if youā€™re keeping track. Gut wrenching man dropping kid off having to think about that. Iā€™ve mentioned it before they have freaking code red alert drills more often then fire drills. Kills me dude.

10 Likes

I hear ya. The school my wife works for if the kids do wrong the principal says they need a hug. A kid brought a pellet gun to school and flashing it around carrying it in his back pack. Teacher found out took him to office. They called the mom and that was it. Like wtf. Finally a teacher had a student threaten him and say his dad was gonna see him after school one day. 2 times this was he told principal she did nothing so he is going above her and making a report as she is not doing right by these kids she lets it slide and they keep doing it without repercussions. Sickening I tell ya. This is k-5 too. Lol. So super young babies doing this stuff

9 Likes

You know something else you and I have in common? We both suck at posting updates!

Howā€™s the gang looking?

:rofl:

10 Likes

Oh plz, cā€™mon you got me beat by a mile. I think your trying to make me feel better. LoL
Shit I was completely down for like 3 months. This is just some stuff I threw to see if it sticks ya dig. Out of what?? 12 I think!! All of these are flowering right nowā€¦ LoL ACTUALLY you know what Oā€¦ I gotta start some more for summer right away. Come 6 weeks they will be right on target. Figure 2 weeks to pop seeds and be a week old, another 2 weeksish till 1st transplant and boom we are at the 14th June, summer solstice. I have been on top of spraying everything w/ mold inhibitor. Iā€™m hoping Iā€™d I stay on top of that Iā€™ll make it thru. I put a pump top on top of the jug so I know 3 pumps to a gallon. But this is the year Oā€¦ Imma get a real harvest from outdoors I tell ya. I can feel it. LMAO :joy:

8 Likes

Loco I even forgot you were journalling, you need to post more indeed hombre :laughing:

8 Likes

So Ive kept them alive somehow with lil attention. Prey I do have a caviar going. OR I used that bucket and didnā€™t change the sticker. Which Iā€™m betting is the case. LoL

13 Likes

Beautiful loco. I need to start up some more. Need to chop some down also. Lol.

8 Likes