Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

If it is an auto and revegging it must be a reg auto or took on the reg auto traits similar to a photo but starts on its own. If itā€™s anything I sent u I may have sent u some reg autos I donā€™t know if I did or not I know I sent Brian some reg autos Incase he wants to play and make a strain or 6. @not2sureyet lol

6 Likes

Hap and I had this discussion like 2 yrs ago. If it is an auto how the hell does it reveg if light isnā€™t an issue ?? Right? LoL Iā€™m sure thereā€™s always exceptions or maybe it doesnā€™t apply after flowering starts ya know. Whatever be the caseā€¦ Flash will clear the air surely. :joy:

9 Likes

I got a once a year visit from Charlie Tuna this weekend. He doesnā€™t come out in daytime EVERā€¦ hardly. Him and his lil pal Rafael stay snuggled up in the boat all DAY long. Iā€™m not so sure he is a blackfin catfish like I think I was told 10 yrs agoā€¦ If anyone knows different ā€¦ holler! But ya man ol Charlie Iā€™ve had as long as my house and thatā€™s been about 13 years now. I had 4 fish that made the move in 09ā€™, olā€™ Charlie is the only survivor now. LoL
Tucked inside the boatā€¦ Thatā€™s how he lives, pay no attention to Mr. Limpet the Pleko, heā€™s a photo hog.

Thatā€™s his whiskers sticking out he lives in that boat 22/ 7. LoL

11 Likes

HEEEELP Mr. Wizardā€¦donā€™t let LoCo go into OCDā€¦

9 Likes

U sure blackfin catfish. Everything I try to look up comes up blackfin sharks. With those blue eyes looks like it would be a sharky type of fish.

6 Likes

Imma bout sure itā€™s a catfish not a shark. For ppl wondering there are many types of fresh water sharks. Those are just ā€œcommon namesā€ ofcourse, like bala shark, red tailed, etc. mostly found in Amazon and African waters. Funny thing is Iā€™ve asked just about every new pet store I explore and I get different answers each timeā€¦ but Mark notice the barbells or whiskers on him, not a common trait of the sharks.

Heā€™s a beast manā€¦I canā€™t put anything under 3"s or heā€™ll gulp em up.

9 Likes

Dude they got some weird ass fish names. The striped one comes up as a Raphael catfish or some other unpronounceable name. Lol. My wife wanted a fish tank for the longest ninmay invest in one just to watch the cats swat at the front as the fish swim by. Lmao :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Hell the water would be great for the plants too. Lol. Hmm got me super thinking now even a 20 or 30 gallon corner tank. Hmmm. Whatā€™s a good fish to have in it for the beneficial stuff for a pot plant. Coi fish I believe I seen make great for the plants that float in fish tanks whatever that shiz is called.

7 Likes

Goldfish shit A LOT, mucho ammoniaā€¦ well nitrite first. I ALWAYS use my waste water for the plants. You didnā€™t notice that his name was Rafael? LoL yes heā€™s a raphael catfish that white stripes one. They are pretty effin cool, like lil armored tanks, rough ass skin, not scales. If your gonna start a tank you need a couple days to build up good bacteria in the system but that doesnā€™t stop most ppl from plopping a bunch of tetras or mollys in. Plus you can buy additives to help kick it off sooner and build up the nitrosomonas bacteria or something like that. Thatā€™s what helps convert nitrites to nitrate and eat up ammoniaā€¦
Btw Rafael is about 6 or 7 yrs old. Heā€™s kinda big for his species. Iā€™ll tell you a big big secret of you get a tank going. Buy a UV light to keep in the filter assembly, you can get a small one like 6"s for $15. Want to run it like 2 hrs a day, obviously more if you have a bloom.

7 Likes

Used to have a rank with a ton of neon fish I couldnā€™t tell ya one from another now I used to be all into reptiles and such fish snakes. My buddies were into tarantulas not me. F that. Lol. I hate spiders of any kind or size. Kinda miss having fish to look at but def donā€™t miss the cleaning part of it. Lol.

6 Likes

Yo ho locoā€¦messed up router cuffā€¦thats all

6 Likes

Lol i used to breed african cichlids. I had 14 tanks in an apartment. Then my wife got into turtles. OMG what a smelly animal. I will never have a fish tank again! Great to see yours though and im glad i dont have to clean that tank ha!

7 Likes

Well you know all too wellā€¦ a healthy tank is less cleaning and smell. The UV light really helps with smell as well. Trust me the second that tank even gives off a hint of scent the wife gets on me. I prolly do about 1 - 20% water change a month. It being a 55 gal. Thatā€™s only 2 - 5 gal. buckets. Ehhhhā€¦ maybe twice a month sometimes. I cant keep cichlids being a more aggressive fish. Iā€™d thought about going with Oscars but I like variety and not too much can go with them.

What do you mean you hurt your rotator cuff? Are you serious C? Dang gum!! No bueno mi amigo!

7 Likes

RE Oscarsā€¦LOL, when I was in the Army in the early 70s we had just moved from barracks (20 bunks to a room) to ā€œthe hotelsā€, 4 or 6 man rooms. You could have some personal stuff. One guy had a fish tank with some nice tropical fish; neons, mollies, zebras, etc. He went on leave and ask a roommate to watch his tank for a few weeks. Well the asshole dropped a couple of teeny, tiny baby Oscars in there and by the time he got back his tank only had 2 Big Oscars in it! I have never seen anything kill, eat and grow like an Oscar.

BTW - I know what you are thinkingā€¦ I wasnā€™t the assholeā€¦ That time

6 Likes

Sureā€¦ Iā€™m just asking for a buddy. :laughing: Closest to a piranha in the US, far cry but the closest. I had the old 150 gallon tank with Oscars that ate mice, back in my stupid youth days around 98ā€™. Went to jail for 3 weeks and had only 2 dead Oscars in the tankā€¦ LoL tank was still running and wasnā€™t too putrid actually. But there was 4 originally in there. Well 6 originally originally that was the end of thatā€¦ went to a python after that and Iā€™ve told the story about me letting it go. LoL yup, yes sir, my Stupid ol good ol days! Fun stuff

6 Likes

Yep right rotator cuffā€¦shoulder ā€¦it hurts

6 Likes

howā€™s your plants look? rain still beating you up?

7 Likes

Holy shit Oā€¦ Dang it. I cleaned out my grow room yesterday turned my lights on and put my plants in there since itā€™d been raining for 2 daysā€¦ I forgot to put everything back.man itā€™s gonna be hot in there today. It is on the timer so the lights are on too, shit. Hopefully it wonā€™t be too bad since the Diablo is only @ about 40%. I canā€™t turn the AC on either as the blower wheel is caked with mold. Dang gum. I am in a tight spot. Dang.

9 Likes

Get on it. They ainā€™t hard to pull apart. Soak it down with bleach water or mold killer and blow her dry if I donā€™t turn my exhaust on and at 50 on both lights the scorp and 260xl it gets to about 85 in the room if at 80 or more power the room gets stupid hott. Lol leaves yellow and all from the light have to crank it up slowly here.

6 Likes

No window units do NOT come apart easily. LoL Iā€™ve pulled this one out before for the purpose of cleaning it and it just isnā€™t possible. The entire face does not loosen or even come off let alone removing it to pull the blower wheel out to clean it. Then I went off looking for a unit that I could take apart & clean ā€¦ nope nothing.

8 Likes