Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

Shit mine r 100mg sumatriptan. Its headache relief anti nausea and something for light so its not bad on the headaches.

3 Likes

Hmm that sounds much better. I have to take this shit on top when the nausea gets real badā€¦

2 Likes

Hey guys, as promised, Mail Call :

7 Likes

Dude another 1.

1 Like

I quit. Forget ig. Im with rock.

2 Likes

Now see I wasnā€™t sure if thatā€™s what he meant Markā€¦ but yup!!

GO Fā€¦ FIGURE

2 Likes

Donā€™t quitā€¦ follow me closely, I want to share that luck with my friendsā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I canā€™t follow you - if I donā€™t know how to get back to the original post after I check the boxes to follow people and leave the proper screen

2 Likes

Every gd time ā€¦do you know how many times I had to hear the friggin hot chicks music play. Which btw she is smoking hot with all her different methods to get highā€¦

3 Likes

Loco the pic at the bottom right would b ur newsfeed. The top right arrow is like private chat the square with the plus add stuff to your timeline the pic in the top left is your story. Your atory erases after 24 hrs ur feed does not. There ias a difference but the back button on ur phone takes u back i screen at a time.

1 Like

Cloud 9 baby
-:notes: donā€™t smoke the seedā€‹:notes:
I was singing it till I fell asleep. But sheā€™s fucking banging bro
EDIT - omg sheā€™s half my age!!! Isnā€™t she??? And Canadiianā€¦dang Kap got all the hotties up there

2 Likes

Iā€™m tagging you boys in all the easy ones nowā€¦

And the prize I received today was supposed to come in tomorrow and Iā€™m still waiting for the ones that were supposed to come in last week :crazy_face:

I must enter 6 to 10 giveaways per dayā€¦

5 Likes

Hey did I do it right tagging you in the light giveaway that @kdawg hit me up withā€¦ which by the way I did everything you ask K hope you winnit

3 Likes

Yes you did, afaik! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Donā€™t worry, if you tag me, Iā€™ll know to keep my eye on you and Iā€™ll tell you if I notice anything!

3 Likes

I know what that means ā€¦itā€™s Trish that still need to learn the initials. Well Happy too but donā€™t say that out loud!! Shhhh
Iā€™m a pretty hip dad I consider myself but it almost brings tears to my eyes :joy: so hard when I have to ask my boy for help. I do remember my sperm donor needing help recording tv shows and setting up the VCR. I donā€™t mean to brag but I was audio visual club in middle Schoolā€¦ BOOM :exploding_head:

5 Likes

I remember setting up the audio visual cart when challenger blew up! Funny the things that we remember or make a spark

2 Likes

Dude ive entered so many already its sick and notta nuffin. Gotta make dinner for the rugrats they r starving dad make us some dinner.

3 Likes

BUT WEā€¦W E ā€¦are not doing it right most likely. I donā€™t think Iā€™m doing the tags on the right pages. I even read one that said ā€œyou must post on original doo hickeyā€

3 Likes

Is urs set to private i think that might be a reason for me. Some say acct must not be set to private but i only seen 1 or 2 like that.

1 Like

Itā€™s because if youā€™re private, they canā€™t verify if you reposted properlyā€¦ :nerd_face:

Usually, the ones where you just tag people wonā€™t mind if your privateā€¦

3 Likes