Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

I also think that my son being brought up in a non drinking household has a lot better chance of NOT drinking. Its actually pretty funny how my son reacts when he sees me or mom w a beer or drink. He totally over reacts like we are breaking the law. Its so hilarious ā€œdad what are doing drinking alcohol dadā€ ā€¦itā€™s rather funny how serious he gets and Iā€™m telling you seriously gets worried look and goes and tells momā€¦ LMAO

7 Likes

My son never said anything when he sees me smoking weed, heā€™s 15, but he also thinks his mom and I will become alcoholics if we have a glass of wine while eatingā€¦

7 Likes

Yesā€¦thatā€™s a great way of putting it. Thatā€™s what he thinks - we will become alcoholics if we have one drink. Lol WHICH IS GREAT. Let him think that but he doesnā€™t see us smoke either. Even though my wife does nothing but smoke like a chimney from when she gets home to when she goes to sleepā€¦ I sware. She comes home smokes ā€¦gets right then makes dinner. Smokes then cleans house n laundryā€¦smokes some more then bakes something usually, then i go to bed and she smokes some more. Lol
Now my son use to see me smoke cigs but he thinks I quit like 3 yrs ago. I actually quit for like 6 monthsā€¦grrrr I need to stop again I know. I am prepared for him to find out about weed though thatā€™s one of the other reasons ingot my mmj card

6 Likes

Idk, my grandmother was allergic to alcohol and my grandfather was over 20 years sober when they adopted us, but I still drink like a fish sometimes, definitely not alcoholic status, but man I can put anyone to shame on the ol beer bong lol.

4 Likes

Your also NOT 30 yet!!! I know your an old spirit but you got 7 years since you was legal to drinkā€¦ You are still allowed 12 more years before (or is it 11 until 40) itā€™s declared a problem. Well in my book maybe 35. Depends on the whole functioning alcoholic or totally downward spiral ruin your life kinda problem. Which btw I hope no one in here has experienced. I thankfully had my wife to prevent my rock bottom. Guy I worked for in the late 90ā€™s lost it all. Marriage, 2 kids, great company, house. Poor dude
Edit #1 - I think 30 may be partying is over ageā€¦ hmmm :thinking: damn I met my wife 25ā€¦ Nope nope 40 is Rightā€¦ LMAO

5 Likes

Ya 11 more years lol, I usually only drink at my neighbors house, lots of wasted money on dos equis lol, alcohol surprisingly is the only ā€œhardā€ drug that hasnā€™t been able to keep its claws in me, iv tried a few things, and I got stuck on one of those things for 2 years. Not fun.

3 Likes

Remember that 6 pack of dos equis I bought??? . ā€¦still here. Lol
And @kapouic-- that rum u tease me about?? Also still here, half the bottle.
Im just not a drinker I guess. Iā€™ll take weed over alcohol everytime!!! Dag yo-- I waited 35 yrs to get back to pot!! And now th doesnt want me to partake?! Un-uhhhhh

4 Likes

Its a good thing I donā€™t believe weed is addictive, other wise I would say Iā€™m addicted, I smoke at least an oz every 4 days lol

5 Likes

No joke, quarter o a day.I guess itā€™s like smoking a pack of cigarettes a day. :thinking: I guess we need to get busy building you a Bigger press, and try to save your lungs a little bit. :+1:t3:

5 Likes

Catch you guys later. I have an overcrowding problem that I need to deal with this morning.:wink::v:t3:

3 Likes

Holy crap cody. A quart a day. Sounds like a chevy

6 Likes

You spelled Ford wrong lmao.

7 Likes

LMAOā€¦ah ha ha bha.
Funny af but thatā€™s not nice. Iā€™m a chevy guy man!!!

5 Likes

Lmao. I knew irbwas coming. I just knew it.

1 Like

Ya my little 3x2 isnā€™t cutting it, I got my uncle a tabletop vape for Christmas I think I should have got one too lol.

3 Likes

Got a chevy and a ford both suck. I like my neighbors dodge.

1 Like

Iā€™m a Pontiac guy, but since someone made gm kill the brand Iā€™m more of a chevy and suzuki guy lol.

3 Likes

I drive a jeep bruhā€¦ Iā€™m down w the dodge!

5 Likes

I like the Cummins but everything else about my neighbors ram sucks lol. I wish I could put a Cummins in front of an Allison trans, with an old square body on top.

1 Like

I have a 00 grand cherokee with a v8 in it. I think I still have a video somewhere of the exhaust.