Lights and Spectrums chat!

ive been having the best results ive ever had with the 4000k full spectrum led with the supplemental far red boards from rapid led. the plants love the mix of both lights… !

4a6ff1c56768944fc2c117ed8476170b|690x388

5 Likes

are you able to adjust the output per light? How many total? Also what size is the room

1 Like

Is the picture of your main grow lights, and then you added the IR Strips to fill the footprint of your grow lights but with the red led lights added? Is that correct?

1 Like

Your main lights are the cobs,and you added photo strips or led IR BARS?. IF so I love it and I do something like you have but just for my beg stage setup. Loving It.

1 Like

yes… i can adjust the cobs… not the strips. and o have a 4x4 room. =)

yes sir… 4000k for the full spectrum and the red supplemental board. they love the variety its giving them.

1 Like

thanks bro… the plants are loving it big time… with the green planet nutrients!

what is your wattage/pars or whatever you measure in?

2 Likes

right now i toned it down to a out 1200… i dont have co2 and if i go too much higher o begin to get yellow tips…so i leave the reds full blast… and tone down the whites. and i use a marshrydro ts3000 for veging which works fucking amazing!

1 Like

12000pars…each of the rapid leds have 480watt drivers but the are alwaya only halfway up… then the strips are 30watts each… watts out of the wall. im. doing about 650watts with exhaust fans and lights

1 Like

Damn dude…first grow with that much juice? if not what was your previous yields?

1 Like

CO2 confuses me, some ppl say to add and other say there is enough in the air…currently SOCAL has too much…f@cking fire…Ive added some DIY contraption to my grow to see if it works but i also don’t have a PPM for CO2

1 Like

well, ive always done dirt and hps… use to getting a good pound per thousand watts… more or less depending on stains… soo this time im doing rockwool with the auto feed with heavy feed… had to add cal mag from green planet nutrients in order for them to keep up with the lights… overall… the gorilla glue with this setup has surprised me in every way… I’m pissed in waited so long for the leds…

1 Like

what do you mean by there is enough gathering of co2 from lights and plants?

1 Like

Ok this is on a 52 hours since I had sleep. LoL all good . My light is a Spider Farm’s SF4000 in a 5×5×7 with passive air flow, but I do have a filter to the outline fan and my own design that took me about 18 months since I started with it. Now I have just two more parameters to solve, so I can get it on the main steam of the Industry

1 Like

J have the lights are fine everything but the ppm of CO2 enrichment inline fitted to a 2 squib feet of air for auto misting and CO2 Enrichment

só are you going big or just trying to have a constant flow of dankness?

1 Like

I’m just trying to build a higher tricomme profile, and I don’t use any kind of man manipulation
And I use dry ice blocks for the byproduct is CO2 enrichment. I’m still at about 680ppm.tds820ppm 80.2F°, EC 210 PPFD~980=Footprint. Any other things you may see from the outside looking in. Would like the feedback if it’s good or bad
Thank You.

1 Like

How much risk of mold is there? I run Ffof Soil and ff bottle nutes. 77-83° room temp with 30s to 40s rh, oscillating fan,box and ceiling fan with port ac at 65 during day. 65 room temp with 50 to 70 rh at night with fan action dependant on weather.

what lights are you running… also big factor
. leds you want a warmer environment do to the lack of heat from the light… if your using hps and need your room cooler then o suggest putting in a dehumidifier and bringing your humidity down… depending on its stage for the right humidity