Lights?!?!?

Have you looked at spiderfarm or mars hydro?

2 Likes

I was looking at the 1000 for my tent until I was surprised with my hlg that showed up on my doorstep lol

2 Likes

The 2000 is probably good for your 3x3 setup I’ve heard great things about this company… Plus it’s cheaper than the bavagreen

2 Likes

Here is the sf 2000 has everything the bavagreen has… Dimmable driver and ready to go out of box… I was still thinking about grabbing the 1000 for flowering to put next to the hlg… Or not lol it’s the 1000 again :rofl:… My bad just look on Amazon @CoyoteCody

1 Like
3 Likes

Watch this video from Shane and MiGro I will be surprised

2 Likes

I am up in the air about the spider farmer and the mars hydro ts

2 Likes

I believe HLG, spiderfarmer and mars hydro will always be the best and most reputable in pre-built they are the leaders in the industry of quantum LED in my opinion

3 Likes

Good to know … wish I know how to do a poll lol

2 Likes

Thanks for the @ @Packee :wink:

Yeah I own a Niemi 260w-led, I am loving it, it’s not the rspec model, not a biggie for me, but they do sell them, I think @PreyBird1 has two of them if I’m not mistaken, anywho, I love mine, at $240.00 it was a great investment coming over from hps.

5 Likes

Have a link to share bro? I’m curious… My brother in law is starting a new 99 plant grow soon… We are trying to figure out best lighting for price right now… All indoor maybe a few outdoor

3 Likes

Thanks I will check them out, I have heard of Mars but not spider.

1 Like

Nothing but great reviews about them but honestly brother you get what what you feel will be best fit for your garden… Buuuuuuttttt stay away from something coming from China lots of knockoffs as @Packee said :facepunch::facepunch::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

3 Likes

Shane did a few videos on mars to they didnt like his first review and refused to send him any more lol but he ended up getting some more of there’s and he says they are getting better not the best but decent

3 Likes

He has a chart of the best lights based upon scientific results the best include hlg, growmau5, Migro and others before anyone buys a light I highly recommend looking him up on youtube and watching what he has right now hes doing some crazy testing with uvb lights and DO NOT BELIEVE THE CRAP THAT THE SITES SAY ABOUT UVB LED

3 Likes
2 Likes

I’m going to end with this DO YOUR HOMEWORK otherwise u will end up spending money on stuff u do not need I did this before I ended up doing my homework and now with my diy light I almost doubled my first run from 17oz to 30 oz

5 Likes

I always do my homework as @xgx13xgx says. Thats how i found this place. Researching grow tents equipment. Lights,ect. And i bought what others were using and tested already. Now ive learned a lot now and im building my own lights also. But some people are very handy building things so its best to research a lot. And dont biy the 1st lights tou see. And really if you think about it like this. You jave to create your own mini sun! And would you cheap out on your own sun? Well would ya? I did it a little. I started with a HPS 1000watt. And cheap fluorescents. Works pretty good. Then i swapped the bulbs for leds in my fluorescent fixtures. And now im using niemi led and they are F’n great really! And then i got some small hlg 65 watts and there killing it in veg mode. I have a 4 board full spectrum im building. I got the boards, the driver, a dimmer pot, substrate kit. Wago connectors for testing. And i will hard wire the light and solder it up really nicely. Should be a very nice light. And also am building a new veg light thats 48" long and has to bridgelux led light stacking modules that run super low watts at 27.3 each board. And with my driver in can run 11 in series. But im only going to drive 2.

2 Likes

If it would fit my tent I would buy one now… my wife is less tolerant in regards to my indoor foot print… my outdoor she doesn’t care how many I have…lol…

1 Like

I was at the Mars booth in Vegas…it was very awesome… just didn’t seem as organized and as quality as the FoHSE… when you put a model in skimpy shit in your booth it makes me wonder about why the distraction…

3 Likes