Little bit of this. Little bit of that

Well ive been talked into starting a journal. Well we will see how much i can keep up with the journal. Lol. Im more of a thread hopper than a journal writer. Im one of them annoying little leaf hopper bugs lmbo. So i have a bunch of beans going now like 2 weeks old at most. Put in soil on 110-20 sprouted 10-22 pn most some were a consistent day behind. All are in fabric pots 10 gallon and 7 gallon. Soil is ffof and coco mix in all but 2 7 gal pots is just cocoloco. Nothing in the cocoloco pots yet i think im gonna drop a gg and a mku in them. Will keep posted on what ends up in those pots. But for. Ow we have 3 random unknown bag beans had them for years and dont remember what they were from. So 3 bag beans 1 in 10 gal 2 in 7 gal. I have a w.w. auto in 7 gal a blue cheese believe its a photo but not positive was given the seed from brother in law. Bubblegum auto in 7 a twinsies zkittles auto in a 10 gal pot. They needed a bigger home to share hoping they will both make the journey til the end lol. But still in solos i have the bubblegum and a trainwreck photo the only 1 i could get to germ lol. And she is a preemie. :laughing:
All being powered by 3 hlg 260xls in a 4x7x8 room vented. Intake and exhaust. I do have an ac unit for there and or dehumid or both. Last cheese plant i just recently harvested i got 16 oz dried off her well just unser. 15 oz 3.5 grams that was off my first set to harvest only had 2 plants finish before that and they did well also for using blurples then. Anyhow. On with some pics now i guess.
Room as she sits right now. Oh might i add when the autos grow enough and i need the room for the photos. Auto will go in my spare bathroom with a 400 w wing and a couple blurps for xtra lighting bath is roughly 4.5x4.5x7.5

My twintwinsies zkittlez auto

Welp thats about all i got for right now. Oh will be using jacks 321 with humic. Kelp. Silica. And have jacks bloom also.
@Slym3r
@tenga
@covertgrower
@mudman
@kapouic
@automatik
@nick

11 Likes

@oldguy @happilyretired @hoppiefrog incase u guys see something in my grow u need to bring to my attn.

4 Likes

@Mark0427. Very nice set up.
Think you’ll like the hlg’s. :wink::+1:
Following along for sure.
:v:

3 Likes

Set peepers to be stunned. Lol looks great. Way better than mine.

2 Likes

Finally got somewhere to hang out over here. Set to watch…:+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

When I have beans from my mutants, I’ll be happy to share mark.

1 Like

So far i love the hlgs. Finished my last pla ts with them and there was a huge diff between the trics on them plants vs the plants that grew under blurps start to finish lol. HUGE difference. My wife brought out the devil in me getting me started on growing. Lol. She tells me all the time. I figured this was gonna just be a small little thing here. I said it is its only 4x7x8. I want a whole fricken bedroom to setup in. Lol. Im the grower and i have what he calls himself my financial support lol. He buys what i need i give him what he needs to smoke so he dont have to buy it. Works out well

6 Likes

Ok so far topped the w.w auto today and bent her over. Gonna give it to her hard this go round.

Dropped a couple beans today as i dont think any of the 6 trainwreck are gon a be good lol.

These 2 will be the ones to see the first coco rum from me. Good luck to these beans lol. I got faith tho. Plenty to help me thru this journey

7 Likes

Ok guys question. If say one of these plants happen to be a male and all lools good with it on spacing and all being inside 1 house same floor and all diff ends of the bouse. How can i go ablut taking the male far enough i can collect pollen from him to say try and make myself a few beans and see how it works. I dont wanna ruin a whole grow by trying especially if i have as many going as i do now. Lol. 12 is a bit much for a second grow only and using new everything from lights soil and nutes

1 Like

You’d be just fine to remove a male plant and grow it in a different room. In it’s own tent would be even better to really make sure you keep everything isolated. But the most crucial part is making sure to isolate yourself in a closed off room with no air circulation, when collecting your pollen @Mark0427. Keep your pollen in an airtight container in your freezer and it should be viable for a year or so.
:v:

3 Likes

Thanks bro. Hell might not even get a male who knows. Might turn out to b shit stuff. Only time will tell. I appreciate it.

2 Likes

If not this time there’s always next my friend.

2 Likes

For sure i dont plan to give up. A hobby i enjoy.

3 Likes

Looking good mr carter

2 Likes

Well boys and girls not much to show yet. I do believe 1 of my bag beans is gonna be a male tho if not its a fadt grower maybe because its in a 10 gal idk but she/he is huge compared lol. Oh gg and mku are in solos now as of last night and this morning.

2 Likes

A lil lights off pics before lights kick on in a minute lol. Still not much but they r getting there.

3 Likes

3 Likes