Living Soil Grower by Organicgrower4m - Hootie

Hey this guy speaks like someone I know from somewhere else :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

Great to meet you @organicgrower4m

Packee

5 Likes

Is the giveaway :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Hmmmmm, I don’t know what the giveaway is!!!
21a7ce41917f7cde9523a27efdd47fe4ab6b50a7

2 Likes

Good Morning to all the stoners around here. We have made some changes we hope you’ll like. We removed all the bags yesterday and trimmed them up.

Wet weight was 4046 grams. And shelved for curing.
Then transplanted 16 more to 18 gallon totes.

We also decided to go forward with my very own super Living Soil recipe and started a new set of twins. Black Dinamo’s in the 37 gallon totes system.

Theses new additions are now in 12/12 light cycle.
The perpetual grow is now on schedule. A long road we shared for 6 months now. Here are the Ladies we have in flowering now for 5 weeks. Please keep in mind- we are trying different types of training to figure out what works best for our space.
yes there’re’s 12. We put the tallest on the walls because of light burning from the 3) 1500 watt HPS bulbs. .
That’s all for now.
Peace n Luv my Creative friends

9 Likes

Here is the rest of the black bags.

That’s all Stoners.
Peace n Luv my Creative friends

6 Likes

Howdy welcome. Me and the ladies grow outdoors and strive for total organic. Upgrade to water purity this year. I’m mmj grow my own medicine at elevation. Been outstanding weather this year. Lookin forward to sharing this journey with y’all.

6 Likes

How do you attach pictures? ;(/%

3 Likes

You might be able to drag and drop.

There should be a icon that allows you to upload a picture. The box with the arrow pointing up.

Be sure the picture isn’t too big, data wise.

3 Likes

I drag and drop all the time… I take the picture with my phone and email it to myself then down load and drag… I have picture from all 4 of my recent outdoor grows…

6 Likes

Whadup Peeps

5 Likes

Wud up Budbro? Welcome!

5 Likes

Budbrother :heart_eyes: you made it !!

5 Likes

Rob told me about this place. My application approval got sent to spam so I’m behind many others. @missiles I made it finally

6 Likes

Hi :wave: @BudBrother

4 Likes

@organicgrower4m. Looks like you’re having a hoot… beautiful pics :grin:

Packee

5 Likes

@Packee, that was funny, lol
1a32982fd76f34042dd0bbdf4b6522c39dc9010e

Welcome, @BudBrother! I’m Cheryl, nice to meet you!

5 Likes

Sup Cheryl. Thanks for the welcome.

5 Likes

you'rewelcome

Nice to meet you! I look forward to getting to know you, and it is great to have you here!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard Farmer. Personally I LUV DIS CHIT. Happy to grow along side you.

SUP @BudBrother, welcome Mang. I’m Hootie, pleasure to meet you.

6 Likes

Sup Hootie :dash:

I’m excited about this new forum

7 Likes