I’m feeling Dat from my chair Brah. Maughahahahaha

5 Likes

Tru dat dawg

6 Likes

:heart: living soil

8 Likes

Yo yo @Packee, she is Gorgeous Brah.

3 Likes

Quick update. The transplanted girls are liking their new beds.

Our flowering Ladies are doing okay. Not liking a few of these strains. I will let you guess which ones.

Living Soil made easy.

10 Likes

I have a Question- @macgyver_stoner, @Bogleg, @Ladithief. @sam . @Growernick,
I have a single plant out of 12 that is shown signs of Foxtailing.
Why- n what’s next ( what could be done about it) ?

4 Likes

Could just be the pheno. Is it in a part of your grow room that might have a hot spot?

4 Likes

That would be my first thought, however; the ones under the 1500 watt HPS s are not shown this sign. Thx Brah

4 Likes

I have never had indoor buds and never had any of my outdoor fox tail so sorry I am of now help

5 Likes

What is the strain? Maybe it is just that pheno?

5 Likes

Thanks guys, it’s Blue Berry Widow MacG.

3 Likes

from who? It could be phenotype response, just more sensitive than the others.

3 Likes

MSLM my Nephew’s favorite place to shop for seeds.

3 Likes

From seed, depending on how refined the plant is, you might have say 4 different pheno expression, 4 different looking plants.

5 Likes

You are absolutely right about that. All three strains, from MSLN and each one in the same strain is completely different. It’s bugging me out a tad bit, because I’m trying to figure out the best way to train for the space available. Thx Brah

3 Likes

@macgyver_stoner, thx, I researched the word and found this.

Nice piece of information for me and others.

4 Likes

Hoots you are making me want to get another grow space going and try out living soil. THANKS A LOT. I haven’t even figured out my ebb and flow system yet. :wink:

5 Likes

Living soil is so simple when you get it going… If I had of known I would have practiced what I preached long ago…

7 Likes

Hmm I wonder so that means a pheno type is not set in stone till the environment influences it?

4 Likes

Some phenotype expression is very much influenced by environment, but some is kind of set in stone, the specific way the genetics in that seed came together. Not too unlike two very different looking children from the same parents.

5 Likes