Living soil recipe and tea and watering schedule

I think will b sbout 35 cubic feet

1 Like

ok 27ft3 is a yardā€¦

2 Likes

Tsc? Not sure

I just buy more of the tea ingredients and top dress as neededā€¦ I sell my kelp to my buddies as they need it for a couple extra $$ and they save more than I make off themā€¦lolā€¦

2 Likes

Hm was the barley

it can rangeā€¦ your local coop can probably order itā€¦ I think two rowed for pigeons was $22/bagā€¦ I canā€™t rememberā€¦ @Packee might know this a little betterā€¦ heā€™s busy with work the next few daysā€¦

1 Like

How long did u let ur mix cook before u added amendments?

1 Like

It was mixed coolā€¦ anything hot was cooled before it was mixedā€¦ Like I said I had black swallow do it allā€¦ as I had no place to mix 3 yards or easy way of doing itā€¦

2 Likes

Fishing Shops

1 Like

Are you thinking dew worms or composters dew worms work but are way biggerā€¦the reds you can get a lot more per lbā€¦ and really are the best way to goā€¦

1 Like

I have Red Wigglers. You can get them here at the nusery or fishing shops.

ā€œEisenia fetida (older spelling: foetida) such as redworm , brandling worm , panfish worm , trout worm , tiger worm , red wiggler worm , red Californian earthworm (erroneously) , etc., is a species of earthworm adapted to decaying organic material. These worms thrive in rotting vegetation, compost, and manure.ā€
I pay R80 ($5.52, todays exchange rate.) for a tub of Ā±200 worms.

1 Like