Local friends

I’m disabled and Hope to find others in my area, that grow indoors in the Tucson area.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @az4tkr… sorry in the southern tip of Canada…

4 Likes

Welcome friend. Im up in utah sorry but i would help i was closer. You’ll find some friends here stay a while pull up a smartphone or pc.

2 Likes

Hello to all! Thanks for the replies!
Really like to know of a reliable source for autoflower seeds, that will make it to my place.
Also is there a decent 1000w budget led on amazon that has been proven by real folks??

1 Like

I have a 400 watt and a 1000 watt

But if you want a complete light try growershouse.com
Or buy a reflector for $59 and a bulb

3 Likes

And ILGM is out of Amsterdam… look at them for seeds…

4 Likes

I was referring to leds. Sorry I wasn’t clear about it before. I’m on a budget and was wondering if anyone has had any good results with anything from amazon??
Thanks for the suggestion about the seeds also! Any suggestions about any in the US??

2 Likes

I would buy a niemi led light. There great and the newest technology in quantum boards.
I have 2 of these 260 wats one normal and one far red.

3 Likes

Wellcome to the fam friend and I’m sorry also I’m in mass but can try help via blogging @Ladithief @PreyBird1 are both good dudes and frm the small convos and pics theyved shared they seem like the know what there doing so I think all of us are willing to help u if ur willing to help urself

1 Like

I got a 1000 watt led double chip from Amazon for about 60 $ and so far so good

1 Like

I also would suggest MSNL. With stealth shipping I ordered them on the 12th and received them on the 17th! Here’s a rundown of what it cost me.

check out this video to give you a idea of how they arrive. Screenshot_20201202-061819_Gmail|281x500 hope this helps I’m in central Phoenix but if you need anything else let me know and I will do my best to help.

Search marketplace on ur area for led grow lights. We have awesome deals and lights here by me. For seeds ilgm is great can try Graysinfarms.com or @repins12 maybe able to get u in the direction for autos from himself or from Graysin possibly. Awesome breeders here. Hope u find what u r looking for. If u go on graysinfarms. Look and see if she has @repins12 arachna diesel is a good smoke nice taste nice smell and all . His widow maker is a beastly.grower also .