Looking for a certified organic no till and Korean natural farming course,Chris trumps style 😎

So we have been looking for the right course and guidance on starting a knf business, well after a chat with an amazing breeder we have found just to person to get things rolling!
After some conversation we realized it makes more sense to bring the teacher up here to Canada to do a course rather than wait till next year to maybe get in to a class. So we decided to put out some feelers to see how many people are interested in a east coast class, 5 days breakfast and lunch included 2000$ this is a soil Smith certified course by Chris trump. Hit me up in the private messages if interested

4 Likes

I should add there are USA courses with two seats still available

2 Likes

Sounds like an incredible opportunity

1 Like

We are working on some details, the medical community will probably be more excited to jump on board if we can set up a group fee, I just worked out a helper that knows all the right people that will sell the tickets for seats so we have a good chance in making this work

1 Like

Looks like we can set up a web course as well , working on more details tomorrow

1 Like

After a few days chatting I have found no coincidence professor q was supporting the school, as he and Leo and frenchy as well are all super tight family, so much wisdom and experience amongst these guys it’s just crazy.hes also one of aficionados biggest fans and testers as well so it was nice to realize I’m in the right hands with FAMILY;)

First name basis kinda family , he’s been very helpful and is willing to help at anytime.we have much in common from upbringing to the crew we prefer to share our time with :100::+1::muscle::grin: