Looking for a grow op tour in LA area

We have a couple new employee’s that I would like to tour a grow op with. Show them in practice how our products get used. As we are looking to create instruments to help in concentrate/extract production that’s a bonus if you do that as well.

We are in Redondo Beach (LA) so my preference is a grow within a couple hours drive.

I’d be happy to sign NDA’s, etc.

We will bring our best thank you gifts as well! We make TDS(ppm)/EC/ORP/pH/Brix meters and more.

I only need to show them one or two grow ops so they get the general idea. If any members are willing to do a tour I’d be very grateful!

3 Likes

I’m sure there’s at least one @CAgrowopowners who might be down to show you around :wink:

I have heard from a few business owners that they use Canna Cribs to show off larger grow operations to some of their new staff…just a thought.

3 Likes

I made a couple connections with CA growers at MjBiz, however they weren’t very local. If nothing else we will watch some Canna Cribs!

3 Likes

You’re welcome to come check out my operation. I have about 11 acres of licensed outdoor cultivation but we’ve taken down almost everything. I’ll probably have like an acre or so still in the ground for the next 2 weeks or so. Hour north of Santa Barbara, about 2 hours or so from rendondo beach.

4 Likes

That sounds great! I’ll talk to my team thanks so much. I’ll message you to work our details.

2 Likes

I’d be open to any sort of meters you’d like to bring, curious as to how they might apply in my situation

1 Like