Looking For A Master Grower

I am looking to hire a Master Grower for my new 73,000 sq ft indoor facility near Tulsa, Oklahoma. I will be building many individual rooms using the triple bunk bed layout, and would like to find our experienced Chef to join our team, and create the grow room of his desire. We will set up boutique rooms. Contact Scotter at 319-821-0094

4 Likes

Dang, I am just the person you need…
Except I am trying to get own company up running on the central coast of California
My day job is I have been a fine dining farm to table chef for over 40 years as well.
I have been breeding my own strains and customized genetics for a few years.
If there is anything I can do to help - aside from moving to Oklahoma…let me know.

3 Likes

Contact Black Dog LED. They have a lot of commercial clients in Oklahoma and also provide room design as well as amazing lighting I am sure they can use their connections to hook you up with an experienced grower.

3 Likes

That is great advice. I never even thought of the resources in such a manner.

2 Likes

If you would like a proper introduction DM me

1 Like

I’m a Master Grower.
I’m currently the Cultivation Manager with Lenawee County Medical Cooperative located in Michigan.
I have a degree in Agricultural Engineering from Ivy Tech / Purdue Indiana, and I hold several Cannabis certifications from THC University, Denver.

2 Likes

Would you happen to have an ig? Id love to see your grows.

I’m trying to attach a couple pics

Hindu Kush crossed with blue Dream…

Purple platinum crossed with purple cuvée
Tangie nugs hard as rocks!

5 Likes