Looking for beta testers to work with~*

Hello GNet!

Our company is based in Nor Cal- and we are actively looking for growers (both indoor and out) and processors that would be interested in beta testing some new features, and products. If you aren’t familiar with our device, it is a hand held spectrometer for potency testing of THCa, THC or CBD ( CBDa looks just like THCa under the spectral absorbancy with our device) and we are working on pesticide testing right now.

If you are a grower, processor, or edible manufacturer - please reach out so we can start chatting about what you do, and where you are located to see if we can work together. We are close to Sacramento, CA- and the closer to us, the better :grin:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away!

-K

9 Likes

@CAgrowopowners @CAMasterGrowers may be able to lend a hand here.

3 Likes

Gah!!! Thank you. Forgot to tag.

HI I’M NEW!:crazy_face:

4 Likes

I am very interested to use your spectrometer to compare potency against lab testing.It would help tremendously, if accurate enough, to determine which temps(environments), nutrients,pesticides,ect. are helping or hurting through out the bloom process. Would your device be able to measure brix and maybe terpene production in various stages of bloom?

4 Likes

A grower here and love testing out new products

2 Likes

It sounds like you are only looking for growers in the Sacramento, CA area…is that correct?

2 Likes

Im in Monterey County, about 2 and a half hours from Sac.

3 Likes

We would definitely love to find people that are in our neighborhood- since it makes meeting up or anything way easier, but we are open to people that are still a few hours away!

2 Likes

I would like to have more information. If it’s portable, reasonably sturdy, and not insanely expensive, I would pester my employers until they bought one to just shut me up or maybe just buy a personal one.

Going through the whole grow, harvest, processing, and testing procedure to try new strains is a long drawn-out pain in the neck for a sun-grown-only producer, so this would be immensely helpful even if it has a few percentage points of error

3 Likes

Is Michigan too far? I’m interested!

3 Likes

I’m currently in southern Ontario Canada. Let me know if we can participate in your test.

3 Likes

Located on east coast anyway we could work together we have alot of THCa diamonds CBD isolate Lots of crystalline I would be interested in testing. also does this tester test sauces?

3 Likes

I have some licensed clients around Santa Rosa and Willits that would be interested.

3 Likes

Hi Gabriel,

That is certainly close! If you want, send me a dm and we can set up an appt to meet and discuss.

-K

2 Likes

So it would def be interesting to do A/B testing- but it is only able to test THCa, THC and CBD potency. Our next device- that is a ways away, will be quite a bit different and focus on just pesticide testing.

2 Likes

Hi @A1ColbyDuPont
Yes- the device along with the expansion can do all concentrates. CBD isolate is super easy to test. Can you send a dm with more info about what you do?

3 Likes

Thank you for getting back with me sorry it took so long for out reply
We buy trim from growers. Process to oil, wax, crumble, shatter, rolls exec.
At this point we test trim before we accept shipment after it is pressed to a crude then test again and then oil distillate to make Shure we are clean all the way down the chain. If your equipment can test for all 26 pesticides and heavy metals it would save us a lot of time. We process about 2000 + lbs. a week. So we would be very interested in beta testing your equipment.
Ben

3 Likes

I’m definitely interested, but I’m in VT. I assume that’s too far from Sacramento, but let me know. Thanks!

2 Likes

HI Kelly we are located in California city south of you We are very interested in your test equipment for THC content and Pesticides. We are a processing, packaging co that processes over 2000 to 4000 Lbs of trim a week. It would be a great advantage to us if we could test at the field before we send sample to the state.
Please contact as soon as u can you can would love to have a phone conversation with you Email me at halusha@pacbell.net
Ben

2 Likes

RE : True lab grade in-house potency testing

Nick,
Full disclosure, I am the President and Co-Founder of this company. Our passion is to democratize and bring lab grade chemical analysis (Potency, Terpene and Solvent Screening) in-house and put valuable data in the hands of growers and extractors.

For what its worth. And not trying to be overly “pitchy” as I stand behind everything I say… Our company [https://ionizationlabs.com/](http://Ionization Labs / Cann-ID) with The Cann-ID turn-key potency testing solution is one of the most simple to operate, accurate, reproducible solutions available in the market today. Cann-ID is an award-winning potency testing solution. [Top Honors @ National Hemp Expo.]

Happy to DM with you to answer any questions.
D. Cree Crawford, Ccrawrord@ionziationlabs.com

5 Likes