Looking for experienced growers

Hi to whom this may concern. we are looking for experienced marijuana cultivators/growers if interested and capable feel free to DM (direct message) me at any time.

3 Likes

Hey @upperechelon welcome to the Growers Network. We don’t keep phone numbers and personal info on the threads. You can have folks dm (direct message) you in private.

3 Likes

sorry I’m new here but I will note that and refrain from any personal info.

2 Likes

Whatcha looking for? Got any areas in mind?

1 Like

I’m looking for growers who have experience and I’m based out of Hartshorne, Oklahoma. I just need maybe 2-3 good growers

2 Likes

2-3 good growers to do what??

2 Likes

To handle he complete cultivation of the marijuana, top growers who could lead a team if necessary. The company is just taking off we just got approved for the license so its safe to say at this point we’re looking for a team. I don’t grow personally but I have the capital to invest which is why I’m looking for growers.

4 Likes

Hey, happy to help you. write me down

3 Likes

Well, unfortunately I have no clue what I’m doing although, others will probably tell you different. I don’t even live in your state, otherwise, I might consider talking with you. :v:t4:

4 Likes

No you know what you’re doing! I’ve seen your bud pictures and they’re awesome. I’d be blessed to run across anyone of your caliber man. Seriously.

4 Likes

I was just gonna ask you if you wanted me to tag you into my journal but, I guess you have already been there. I wish that I could help you, my friend, I do love growing some weed, been doing it since the mid 70’s, mostly outdoors until a little over 2 years ago. If there is anything, that I can do to help you out, don’t hesitate to let me know :v:t4:

3 Likes

Thanks Brother! With that being said, do you mind dm’ing me your number so if anything comes up I could shoot you a text or give you a call?

3 Likes

Sure, I wish that I was closer, I would definitely give it some serious thought :v:t4:

3 Likes

how far are you from Oklahoma?

3 Likes

I’m in the Blue Ridge Mountains, my friend. I sent you a DM

3 Likes

Thanks Brother !

2 Likes

Anytime, my friend. I’m always willing to help anyone out :v:t4:

3 Likes