Looking for grower

Hi everyone !! I’m new to this site I just found out about it! It’s very exciting to see everyone’s work! I’m trying to Establish a relationship with a grower, and I’ve been trying for some time now but I live in New York so it’s so hard to find someone.

If anyone can help me out it’ll be greatly appreciated and don’t be afraid to shoot a message!

2 Likes

Hey! Im in NJ so we are considerably close! My boyfriend and my self are also in the industry here in sad sad NJ. We definitely could help out if your interested.

1 Like

It’s going to be very hard to “find a grower” in NY, unless you know people, as it’s not legal unless your a medical patient, hell, it’s not legal to smoke flower as a medical patient, growing is not legal period.

NY sucks, I can say that, I live here :wink:

Where are you in NY? east, west, central, upstate?

We have people coming to this forum (all forums are the same) asking to sell weed or to grow weed for them, you never know who’s a narc and who’s not, not saying you are, but understand from the growers that grow illegally in states like NY.

Age is another thing, the younger you are, the harder it gets.

What is stopping you from growing yourself? (yes, details would be nice)

4 Likes

How can we be assured that emiles21 meets all the correct and critical criteria—we don’t- considering the issues with the police at this juncture I think I would be really careful!

:laughing: I understand where you’re coming from but I’m just really fascinated about every aspect of the way buds are cultivated and harvested, reason why I’m in this forum in the first place nothing else
The worry is necessary though :man_shrugging:

Sent you a message check your inbox!