Looking for real estate agent recommendation for Phoenix, AZ

One of our community members is looking for a commercial and industrial real estate agent in Phoenix, AZ. They’re looking to open an infusion kitchen and need help finding the right property. Does anyone have any recommendations for real estate agents who can help them out?

2 Likes

My best friends wife is a real estate agent in Phoenix. I’m not sure if she personally deals with commercial real estate but she’s part of a very successful agency (Keller Williams) and could get you in touch with the right person. Tell her Gary Morgan referred you and I’m sure she’ll do her best.

Deborah Adams
Keller Williams Real Estate
Phone: 480-767-3057
Mobile: 480-767-3057
Office: 480-767-3000
Her website: http://www.kw.com/kw/GetAgent.action?personId=231482

Plus if you need any architectural design or 3D modeling her husband Jay Adams is the Director of Design at Fitch (Architectural Design Firm) in Phoenix.

16435 North Scottsdale Road, Suite 195, Scottsdale
AZ 85254, USA
Tel: +1 480 998 4200
Tel: +1 480 905 9423
phoenix@fitch.com

3 Likes

Thanks Gary, I’ll pass that along!

1 Like

We have a top notch real estate agent down here in Tucson, AZ. I asked him for a good recommendation in Phoenix and he gave me this info (you can tell them Bob Davis recommended him):

NIC CHAVIRA
8767 E. Via de Ventura #290
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
480-214-9409
nic@rgcre.com

2 Likes

Thanks Nate!

1 Like

I understand how difficult is to find a real estate agent and to sell your property at general. But I find out that it is better to turn to professionals when you do not understand something. When I was selling my house, I faced a lot of problems and stuff that I didn’t understand. I’m very glad that I found this company and they helped me to sell my house at the end. https://www.thepropertybuyingcompany.co.uk/landers/sell-house-fast They could take away any of the stresses and strains from the selling process for me.

I was also looking for a real estate agent recently. I was also moving and looking for a new home. The new state has new rules and I didn’t know anything about it. My friend recommended the Agency to me and there was no more of this problem. But there was also the point that I had to find a lender because I didn’t have enough money for a new house. The platform investor connect helped me a lot. Real estate investment clubs are formed on this platform. You can also find investment objects, investors, and creditors here, as in my case. And of course, by registering here, I very quickly found a lender who would lend me the money for my house.

I am also looking for one.

Have you found?