Looking to collaborate!

I have a question? I am a photographer, illustrator, and graphic designer who is looking to start a business in the likes of: Canndescent, Papa & Barkley, Kiva, Moxie, Cookies, Jungle Boys, etc.

I am in a state that is medically but not recreationally legal. I know how to grow, but I obviously have restraints. Instead I rather offer my marketing and creative expertise in a partnership that leads to building a business like what was aforementioned. I am willing to start from scratch and design and market everything from the packaging to merchandise, and all social media. I just want to work with a grower or growers to make something happen. I am not looking for profit until we get the business off the ground

My portfolio: piezoquartz.myportfolio.com and rikiramen.com

Please let me know if you can lead me towards anyone you know that can help me with this situation. Thanks in advance!

9 Likes

Dutch flower magazine is an affiliate here… in an email the hinted they at some point of might do an article on home extraction… I said I am in… so if they even glanced my way there is hope for anyone (don’t take this as insult) so look them up… their digital copies are free… reach out and contact them…

2 Likes

Hi @rikiramenk, which state are you in? we’d be happy to chat, we have several products getting ready to launch from dab accessories to grow tools and apps to help manage/optimize crops. medright@evermedresearch.org is a great place to reach us for further explorations!

4 Likes

I appreciate it bro and I am definitely not offended at people wanting to help. This opportunity is not what I was looking for but I hope you get a good feature in the magazine. If you ever want to collaborate on creating cannabis products, then feel free to contact me any time. Take care!

1 Like

Hello @medright

I am looking more for a business collaboration to make our own brand of cannabis cultivation and cultivated products (thc oil cartridges, vape batteries, new strains, flower, etc.). The brands I mentioned in my first post is more of what I am looking to create. If I misunderstood your offer in any way, please let me know. Thanks!

4 Likes

Would you legally be able to work with Canadians? I know in oregan I couldn’t partner up with a freind of mine there.:frowning:

5 Likes

I definitely imagine I could! Just so I can understand, what didn’t work before? I would do all the marketing, visuals, imagery, graphics, etc., for the company, so there shouldn’t be a problem…

4 Likes

In Oregon you are not allowed to have partnerships with ppl from outside the state , I was going to set up a grow with a freind that has 50 acres of land. And was told I couldn’t own a company there because I was from out of state. I’m still in the midst of trying to get a application for a micro production or a reasonably smaller certificate for production. At the moment I have found a building to use but have no money till November to get consultation and a lawyer to expedite the process. I have a vision of a micro production facility that is 100% run by solar panels. For less than 400000$ that can be done here. I would be interested in organic craft production .but once again I’m kinda stuck in the mud with no cash till November sometime .

5 Likes

Contact me I’m looking for design partners to launch b to c products over 2020

Ralpht@royalknight-ag.com

3 Likes

I just messaged you :muscle:

3 Likes

what state are you in!??

2 Likes

I’m in Florida.

2 Likes

I completely understand how hard it is to start a business in this industry, with all the taxes and regulations that they put on something that grows from the earth. I hope that everything goes well on your journey towards your business registration. Hit me up when you are ready to go forward.

3 Likes

I am in Delaware so we basically in the same position. I’m in the works of starting my own cultivation site. I went through unemployment in delaware they have a small/start your own business program. I’m taking these steps first then moving forward on the guidelines of what i can, and cannot do.

5 Likes

florida is a cool state. With curaleaf there and having drive thru services is something to compete with. I believe overall quality and good products and fair pricing will keep small business like us in the game. Plus doing things in the community and using the money wisely

5 Likes

well they already started that in my state. Delaware bought in Columbia Care and Fresh Cannabis Co. 2 operated cannabis corporation not even from delaware, they already jumped the gun and forgot about people in our state that have the same passion. Atleast oregon lets people from their town get dibs first.

5 Likes

For sure I look forward to seeing some of your designs , I’m full of ideas;)

1 Like

Good point

1 Like

I put links to my work in my first post, go check them out.

2 Likes

Will do tks

1 Like