Looking to collaborate!

Anyone starting a new grow facility I will discount bulk custom carbon nutrients and programs . Let’s collaborate on strains and formulas geared to grow em . I’m located in NJ

2 Likes

I am willing to talk. I have education in Sports and entertainment management along with exp in branding and marketing. I live in Bakersfield California if you would like to talk more?Feel free to message me. I am a beginner grower those just learning to make my own meds affordable for me. But I also am well versed in water treatment and distribution operations&maintenance

4 Likes

Hello, in reference to your post, we are experienced cultivators if you’d be interested in chatting more. Let us know!

3 Likes

The badger and owl are bad ass;) I’ll have to pay u to make me a avatar that fits a bit better lol (it’s just a stoned bee sitting on a honey comb with some weed leaves in the background ) he could look tough or goofie :wink: like the graphics we will be talking further in Nov for sure .I’m gonna make this fly come hell or high water

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! You will learn much between the creativity shown here.

4 Likes

We’re you talking to me @rikiramen or @ralpht

4 Likes

This is great! You are doing what I did: Used my skills to jump into cannabis! I have been a social media consultant since 2004, and in 2014, got rid of all my non-cannabis clients.

Do you have your LinkedIn profile up-to-date? That is where companies go to find consultants like us now. You can use Published Posts to showcase your work. DM me and I can give you more pointers. :slight_smile:

Are you sure about this , you can be owner of business entity you dont need even to be a citizen or green card holder . One thing is to work - you need to be authorized to work , other thing is to be owner , as long you dont pay yourself (self-employed) .

1 Like

that has changed now … But I’m in Canada the opportunity is much greater here now:)

4 Likes

hi my name is guy tarshish and i have a startup its a portable lab
A device for checking the quality of water and fertilizers before irrigation (ph, tds, ppm and temp)
i already have the prototype ready and working i’m located in israel
looking for a business partner/investor
if you are intersted to hear some more details
please contact me fimngrow@gmail.com