Looking to start small grow in OK

Hello i am looking to start a small growing operation in OK outdoors maybe greenhouse and eventually scale up. Anyone here that can support in any kind of way? small land of an acre or 2, cuts/clones suppliers, ect. Thanks in advance! would really love to form new friendships im leaving behind a lot of things to try and make a better future for myself

1 Like

You do realize that you would have to apply with the state and get a commercial growers license don’t you? That would be your first step. Here in MO the licenses were all applied for before they even opened it up for cultivation. You need to find out all the in’s and outs and laws, and if large scale grow licenses are even available anymore. Here it was a greased palm situation, only those connected and with bucks got the dispensary and commercial grow licenses.

2 Likes

@sssportsmfg indeed all that would be taken care of once in agreement with the land owner, nothing better than having everything in place with local laws and from what I’ve heard so far it should be a smooth process, that’s kind of sad the way its regulated in MO hope things change soon :pray: thanks for the advice :smiley:

1 Like

I can be of some help i am sure. Ill dm you.

1 Like

Here they have you do all the setups and inspections before they give the license. The license here is attached to the property not the person.

1 Like