Looks so crazy!

This is my Zskittles Auto that got really messed up and stunted. I obviously don’t expect to get anything from it but I don’t wanna get rid of her either. I think because of everything that happened I just don’t wanna part with her yet😞

5 Likes

Thought about re veg… already stunned why the fuck not… looks like mid flower @peanuthead

1 Like

@peanuthead zkittlez auto came up a twin

4 Likes

What?! That’s awesome! Twice the bud! :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hopefully. She is pretty bushy. Just starting to stack up some flowers so we will see.

2 Likes

She looks amazing! I hope I can get mine to look that good eventually

2 Likes

Last ones i gre were lanky girls. I got 2 zips on 1 and 3 on the other but they stretched bad. They were 6 feet tall. I had a w.w. that stretched and was just under 6 feet lol.

1 Like

How much bud did you get total?

1 Like

Off 4 autos grown with blurples. 10 maybe 11 oz. I had a cheese photo i grew filled a 4x4 scrog gave me 15 oz and an 8er and like 198g of trim and most trim was bottom larf buds and small popcorns in the freezer still waiting to make some bubble hash

2 Likes

That’s awesome bro!! Hahahahaha
Mine are coming along famously!!

5 Likes

How old r they now. Got one i just started in covo like a week ago she is still kind s on the small side

1 Like

They broke ground on the 31st of last month! I think I’m finally getting the hang of this! :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Should I be starting to use my nutes yet? And when should I pot them? I have 3 gallon clothe pots, and Advanced Nutrients, Bloom/Grow/Micro

2 Likes

Whats the roots system look like thru the clear cup. Take a pic of that. That will tell alot if not formed well enough id wait but usually when the leafs touch the sides of the cup but id say depending on roots are the photos right???

Good nutes by the way @hellraiser used them nutes he can tell u with them maybe @automatik also

2 Likes

Omg thank y’all so much! I’m super worried about nute :fire:

2 Likes

What do the roots look like thru the clear cups

1 Like

I took these this morning

3 Likes

Good morning y’all!!!

4 Likes

Id say a few day to a week more so the rootballl dont collapse in at all and break roots on ya. Its going tho. Congrats.

3 Likes