Losing my sh*t

Please help me out here I added the exact amount of nutrition for the plants recommend on the bottle and I got a little nute burn how do I fix the problem? Or it I cut the nutrients out will they be fine? Do I need to flush ? As you can tell I’m definitely losing my shit?

1 Like

Growers that grow in Hydro use 1/2 strength of what the bottle tells you it is a safe bet you can always increase your dosage. You can flush it won’t hurt but the damage has already been done but flushing will stop anymore.

3 Likes

Dont worry too much, just lay off the nutes a for a couple days and see if they bounce back. Like @charlieseeds suggests use half strength.

1 Like

I flushed them a little and I’m gonna cut out the nutrients for a week or so :crossed_fingers:t2:

When I get burn I flush for at least a week w the smallest amount on cal mag and boild water that’s been cooled and it seem to either stop right away or bounced back over the next 2 weeks but If it’s really bad il flush for a week and a half usually works

It’s just on the tip of the plant on one leave of 2 out of the four so I just flushed them today should I flush them everyday? @shmodyshmott

That depends on how big ur plant is and how often u usually water it if it’s quite large you may want to flush it consecutively for a week if it’s smaller I could imagine it might not need the whole week to flush kuz it’s going to try to burn up what it can every day and I want to wash out the excess nutes but for a smaller plant in a smaller pot will go thru less nutes in the same time a big plant will the same amount so I would at least flush for 2 or 3 days depending on size

@shmodyshmott there not very big and are in 3 gallon smart fabric pots

Yeah if u jus flushed them today I would continue for at least 2 or 3 not days jus to be on the safe side

Thanks I appreciate the info a bunch!!