Lucky you who live

Why thanks man you are a stand up person, we can always get u some free gear to grow with for your helps :wink:

1 Like

Let’s us see first how can I help… :smiley:

I you’re in the designing phase now and want to discuss any of your ideas, send them to me and I’ll give you my feed-back. According to my experience, the customer satisfaction is based on:

• Customer effort (first time resolution)
  • Clarity in information and after sales handling
  • Availability (both product and customer support)
  • Knowledge of the seller or the customer support co-worker

If you get all this, the lead times doesn’t affect much, as long as your prices are reasonable.

3 Likes

I’d add to the quality requirements the perceived engagement of the co-worker, on second thoughts.

2 Likes

For sure coustomer satisfaction is everything quality and lack of disatisfaction are paramount in this new industry.quality quality quality ,that’s how you make a name for yourself.im thinking a lower price is very important to establish a brand as well ppl need to try it to know they like it

1 Like

The price depends completely on you business strategy. You can offer better quality at a higher price or “good enough” at a cheaper price, but you cannot higher your prices afterwards if you choose to go cheap. People will regard you as greedy.

Going for the affordable sector is ok, but it means you need a larger business. On the other hand, if you focus on quality at a higher price, you can always promote your product by offering samples, free products when buying a certain amount, free services, web-binars, personal guidance (physical or through video call), etc. You have then to find what little extra that will make the customer choose you.

2 Likes

Does that mean you will visit your chapel? :smiley:

2 Likes

Most governments classify is at as a narcotic, it is still considered a narcotic by our federal government, though most states are legal or in the process. Busting people over pot was big business for the government for years.

You could lose your car for having a weed roach (I think you guys call them weed stubs?)in it, the cops just take it claiming it committed a crime by holding the roach. Its how they got most of their funding for years. They could also take all the money on your person. Gave them a great excuse for robbing citizens. If you want your stuff back, you have to take a drug charge.

If they found you growing pot or selling it, they take the rest of your stuff like your house and anything that money was used to purchase. Claiming drug money paid for it. It is still like this in some states, but the people are making change.

3 Likes

Yes. It tough.

Here’s a bit different. The state plays dad on you, and tells you what is good or bad for you. If I got caught smoking I would get a fine and services to the community, and I’d had trouble at my job. If I was caught growing I would get three to six months in jail and a heavy fine. Commerce would lead to a two to five years sentence.

Teenagers are forced into rehab centers if they are caught smoking, where they can share experiences with heavy drug abusers. I’ve known a couple, and never ended well.

The main problem is that society has not seen behind the lie yet. There are statistics saying that 30% of the population has smoked sometime, and 15% are regular smokers, but everyone keeps it on the most private sphere and only share it with their closest friends. Up front everyone is completely anti-drugs. This all leads to a rough black market where people buy their pot or hash from the same individuals that sell amphetamine, HGB, heroine and all kind of prescription pills, making it easier for the curious youngsters to try everything out, not having a clue of what they’re doing. At the same time, on the open, kids and not-kids-any-longer measure their manhood by the quantity of alcohol they can drink before passing out.

The good news is that Luxembourg has legalized both production and re-creative use of cannabis. I hope it will pull the rest of EU towards complete legalization.

6 Likes