Ludicrous Nutrients/ Northern Lights

Hello everyone, this is where I’ll be growing a Northern Lights Plant with Ludicrous Nutrients .

11 Likes

I’m curious about the terp turbo now… I’ll definitely be researching the line up :seedling::herb::palm_tree::call_me_hand:… Thanks for that

5 Likes

Just an update…Cuttings have been started for this grow and I will be posting soon!

7 Likes

Well, I’m back with another! Outdoor grow with Ludicrous Nutrients. Here’s the test subject before feeding. All my outdoor plants are being grown in Fox Farm Ocean Forest this year.

8 Likes

We are a week into the feeding now and this is how she’s looking. First pic is from a week ago, second is today.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Set to watching :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The only issue I’ve found so far with this product is the huge drop in ph . I’m using tap water, its around 6.8. When mixing this product, ph drops to 3.3. If it sits for a long length of time in used. Easily fixed with ph up.

I have transplanted to a new container with 50/50 mix of FoxFarm Ocean Forest and Destiny Dark Matter.

4 Likes

Just found this thread… subbing in right now…

1 Like

Just need to clarify something from my last report about ph dropping. This product is perfectly fine when mixing with my tap water, issues occur when product sits for a length of time( sorry not good practice) only mix the amounts your going to use… After mixing nutrients, ph is at 6.7. If it sits around unused, ph drops to 3.3 . All is good other then bugs.

5 Likes

Here she is, starting to grow up almost to the trellis. This product mixed runs about 6.5 on ph scale and my water is at 6.5 after I adjust it with ph down.

1 Like