LOL just too funny

Just doing a precautionary sulphur burn after i did some renos to my room to change up the ventilation set up.

12 Likes

Will be setting up the room again finally just have a few lvpk bx that i want to keep going (for now) till i see what the new seeds are gonna be like

7 Likes

Lvpk in the big room finally!! I will transplant tm and take pics then

7 Likes

Transplanted all lvpk and gave probiotics and glomus ,using airated tap water . Will train and post pics after

9 Likes

Could you educate me a little on the sulfur burn? I’ve never heard of it

6 Likes

Sure it is a way to sterilize your space or even treat your plants .use horticultural sulphur and vaporizer to treat your room or plants.its kinda like a wax burner. It does smell like sulphur tho but will off gas in a cpl weeks time.

7 Likes

I would never use in flower tho

7 Likes

Lol i should mention it is to treat for fungus infections

8 Likes

So i have learned my lesson haha last grow i adjusted my ph haha well that was a horrific mistake haha. organics are not like salt fertilizers u will screw things up.so my advice to those organics guys is to listen to organic growers theres a lot less to fuss with in regards to ph .but extra work building your microbes up. They are two different worlds. Do not second guess your experience u will be less than happy. At the same time lessons learned are invaluable;)

8 Likes

Got ya, so you would just fog the area and be good to go. Im sure there is tons of horticulture sulfur here in central Cali. There’s a lot of ag here. I may never use it but that’s damn good to know :+1:

4 Likes

You actually burn the sulpher like heat it up and the "smoke sterilizes stuff and gets in all the nooks and crannies

3 Likes

Lvpk?:thinking::thinking: … I imagine it’s short for something

4 Likes

LAS Vegas purple kush haha :wink: its one of the most potent kushes ever for sure

9 Likes

Theres a hack to vaporize the sulpher cut a pop can in half and put the bottom half over a 100w lightbulb and fill top with sulphur and turn light on and leave room.

5 Likes

1576483706214880375397 im a bit late training thesthese girls haha. Or way late haha. They were a bit hungry will take a cpl more weeks before im ready to flip them.

11 Likes

1576484094320223396239 1576484119557663108095 15764841388171946383568 those are the alien Orange congalese

10 Likes

1576484202649783994480 those are the grannyskunk or ganny skunk what ever rolls off the toung best i guess haha :wink:

8 Likes

Im really starting to feel the love put in by obsoul33et and duke diamond/guys at dominion seed co. This is gonna be some good old fashioned fun! The stalks on these girls are bulking up quick and i love the colors and most have great structure starting already

8 Likes

some granny skunk starting to Branch out now

12 Likes

Now that’s one Granny I wouldn’t mind hitting lol

10 Likes