LOL just too funny

The babies are starting to show some signs of sex now, well suggestions haha.i think I only have one female alien orange congalease.

8 Likes

lvpk are coming around they will be ready for flower in a week or 10 days ish

9 Likes

here’s the best looking alien orange congalease

9 Likes

just sprayed the room down with beneficials to protect for mold/mildew

7 Likes

the lvpk are rebounding from my neglect quite nicely and will be in flower in a week I’m thinking

7 Likes

These granny skunk got some Cal mag yd and they look happy for it indeed

8 Likes

the alien orange congalease are happy as well

8 Likes

a nice fine white fungal mat has grown on surface of the lvpk that got a tea yd morning

7 Likes

I was getting that on my coco since I started using Tribus. Freaked me out whenever I first saw it, but that’s the good kind of white fuzz we like to see. Got that rhizosphere in check my dude :v:

6 Likes

Honestly I can’t wait to get a proper crop off with the style of organics I use i should not have adjusted my pH last crop. I made a mistake of listening to ppl that use their salt nutes and should have went with what I already know. (They had degrees but not in organic production) so lesson learned organics are different and it’s less about the numbers and all about the good fungus and bacteria/microbes.

6 Likes

So that white fungal mat thing is a good thing for our plants? Is there different kind of fungal mat like that?
I have had it on two of my past grows and I just went nuts! I thought it was really bad so I transplanted everything…

5 Likes

Ya u can tell by the color and by how fine it is.

6 Likes

If it is white it is good;) I would also add that it’s only good if u added some type of inoculant

4 Likes

So by inoculant, do you mean that I would have to have provoked that reaction by adding something to my soil?

4 Likes

Like did u make a active airated compost tea? Or add something like mamoth p? Or glomas? There’s lots of fungus and bacteria to “inoculate” your rhizosphere with(soil)

3 Likes

Hell 6eah man looking like some happy girls the stalks on the black sugar are thick af also bout twice as thick as all the ww and terrorberry ogs also have the 5 big cat kush f1 x mendobreath bx 2 snowcap x querkle and 7 of the 10 Afghan kush from ilgm have popped planning on splitting them up between the 2 8x4s o e will be flipped In. 4 weeks one in bout 7-8 to stagger then adding a 5x5 dedicated to veg to keep these 2 8x4s full should be able to harvest every 28-35 days

4 Likes

That’s awesome man u got so many great beans going. I cant wait to see what comes out in top. My dj short seeds will b here sometime soon i think and then u’ll have another strain to check out;)

4 Likes

Set to watching, cant wait for some harvest pics.

2 Likes

My camera on new phone is a bit better but shitty auto spell!!!

4 Likes

I know brotha between what your running and what I’m running wel have some insane diverse nugget pics come harvest time haha got your package all packed up will get it out asap!!! Merry christmas brotha!!! @hoppiefrog

5 Likes