Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Lvpk bx grow and Alien orange congalese & granny skunk& skunkband

Just doing a precautionary sulphur burn after i did some renos to my room to change up the ventilation set up.

10 Likes

Will be setting up the room again finally just have a few lvpk bx that i want to keep going (for now) till i see what the new seeds are gonna be like

7 Likes

Lvpk in the big room finally!! I will transplant tm and take pics then

7 Likes

Transplanted all lvpk and gave probiotics and glomus ,using airated tap water . Will train and post pics after

9 Likes

Could you educate me a little on the sulfur burn? I’ve never heard of it

5 Likes

Sure it is a way to sterilize your space or even treat your plants .use horticultural sulphur and vaporizer to treat your room or plants.its kinda like a wax burner. It does smell like sulphur tho but will off gas in a cpl weeks time.

6 Likes

I would never use in flower tho

7 Likes

Lol i should mention it is to treat for fungus infections

8 Likes

So i have learned my lesson haha last grow i adjusted my ph haha well that was a horrific mistake haha. organics are not like salt fertilizers u will screw things up.so my advice to those organics guys is to listen to organic growers theres a lot less to fuss with in regards to ph .but extra work building your microbes up. They are two different worlds. Do not second guess your experience u will be less than happy. At the same time lessons learned are invaluable;)

7 Likes

Got ya, so you would just fog the area and be good to go. Im sure there is tons of horticulture sulfur here in central Cali. There’s a lot of ag here. I may never use it but that’s damn good to know :+1:

4 Likes

You actually burn the sulpher like heat it up and the "smoke sterilizes stuff and gets in all the nooks and crannies

3 Likes

Lvpk?:thinking::thinking: … I imagine it’s short for something

4 Likes

LAS Vegas purple kush haha :wink: its one of the most potent kushes ever for sure

6 Likes

Theres a hack to vaporize the sulpher cut a pop can in half and put the bottom half over a 100w lightbulb and fill top with sulphur and turn light on and leave room.

4 Likes

im a bit late training thesthese girls haha. Or way late haha. They were a bit hungry will take a cpl more weeks before im ready to flip them.

9 Likes

those are the alien Orange congalese

8 Likes

those are the grannyskunk or ganny skunk what ever rolls off the toung best i guess haha :wink:

7 Likes

Im really starting to feel the love put in by obsoul33et and duke diamond/guys at dominion seed co. This is gonna be some good old fashioned fun! The stalks on these girls are bulking up quick and i love the colors and most have great structure starting already

8 Likes

some granny skunk starting to Branch out now

10 Likes

Now that’s one Granny I wouldn’t mind hitting lol

9 Likes