M.I.L.K (man I love Kush) : Or Playing With Moms!

That’s the first thing I’ll do… Phewww, it’s not easy being parent to newborns…lol
Thank @missiles.

6 Likes

No it’s not lol and your welcome :grin:

5 Likes

I saw that there’s multiple ways to try to raise the THC production for our plants.
But is there anything I can do to promote terpenes production for a richer, deeper flavor?
I did the Boveda Challenge and I was amazed at the results. They seriously make a difference after the harvest. But is there anything I can do before harvest to preserve or augment the terps?

Anybody has any ideas?

6 Likes

I have recently started using epson salt they say it’s suppose to help. Let me tag a couple others that may have ideas
@hoppiefrog @covertgrower

8 Likes

If I am already using Advanced Nutrients CalMag supplements, would I see a benifit using epsom salt?

6 Likes

Bloom booster and organic nutrients will both increase your terps drastically;)

7 Likes

Things like Big Bud, Bud Candy and molasse?

5 Likes

I like greenfuse bloom booster its not a nutrient it is made from fermented plant extracts and oils.great stuff way cheaper than bio boost by canna but just as effective.it wont bring much extra weight but it is all about quality :wink:

6 Likes

Thank you @hoppiefrog :wink:

6 Likes

And thank you too.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Haha I love it! You have a tight gif game. :grin:

6 Likes

I learned from the best! :nerd_face: lol

6 Likes

My phone wont let me gif haha

4 Likes

Copy/paste the link :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Thanks @scotty17 for all the help and ideas!

and everybody else who chips in also! You people are great!

6 Likes

Yes I recommend epsum salt. 1 tsp per gallon. It’s the sulfur content I believe is the element that gives the results.

7 Likes

Of course my friend… No thanks necessary it’s what we do here :seedling::herb::palm_tree::+1:

5 Likes

Not sure how I missed this thread, but keep up the great work @kapouic!

For seedlings definitely keep the humidity up close to 100% and keep the soil warm. A heat mat and a proper humidity dome will help greatly, and you’ll use them every grow for either clones or new seeds.

@ me if you’ve got any questions or curiosities and I’ll help the best I can.

6 Likes

Thanks @devjyarn, it’s really appreciated. I’ll take all the help offered and/or ideas and suggestions

7 Likes

Ok, tonight I fixed the humidity domes of the babies and everyone was doing just fine!

And tonight I did something I would never have done if I wasn’t growing weed…while making the bed, I found a single ladybug that had snuck in before the cold. Well, I took it down 2 flights of stairs to put it in my tent! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

7 Likes