Making oil

I have researched so many ways of making oil and I’ve tried a couple different ways too and one of my faves is on the grill. Basic simple fast-forward making cbd oil. Depends upon the amount of flower you use depends upon how much oil you use. But 2 pans needed. Strainer, cheese cloth and potato masher. On outside grill Heat pan on high throw the flower in. Swish with hand you’ll see the oily texture you’ll feel it you’ll smell it. Once it smells like that big giant bowl has been smoked turn on low. Pour whatever carrier oil you wish. It could be coconut. Sweet almond. Olive, walnut…if you are ingesting it it must be made with ingestible oil…mcts…like what you cook with. If you making a topical you can use same thing basically. Cook on low dont boil it. stirring mashing occasionally bout 45 minutes…turn off cool occasionally stirring mash it…once cool enough have strainer with cheese cloth pour in another pain. There’s your cbd thc oil…ingestible or external

FYI use big spaghetti type pans, cuts back on any splatter in case
And the reason outside on the grill is CAUSE ITS GONNA SMELL LIKE CHEECH AND CHONGS PLACE…:laughing:

And when you strain it dont get rid of flower content…put in jar cause believe it or not add more oil in it for another round in a pan and you got more…it doesn’t always come out 100% when it’s cooked the first round. You can do a second round…but , brush off cheese cloth and save in container for when ya get a big owie bring that out lay it on there temporarily and put it back in container. Now, ya all might laugh but maybe not if understanding why .ya know them gurlie products, pads…think of it, they are sanitized, obsorbtion…but, my old friend buys them specifically to pouring oil on it soaking it, then wraps it around wherever it hurts at…tapes it leaving overnight, next morning her pain is gone. Think of the pads they use on icy hot, guaze pads too, they just use thin layered material but anything like that oil can be used for. And think of it. The way society is if stores had to close temporarily what would you have for pain in you cupboards…it’s so easy to make.

And also, for those that like lotions creams. Go to the dollar stores get yourself some cheap lotion, add some of your oil in…there’s a pain lotion for ya. Research essential oils to go along with for certain healing properties. It’s a great mix. :innocent:

2 Likes

Hi @phoenixheart

Thanks for sharing your recipe to make oil and lotion at home easily. One suggestion would be to be careful of the hot grill and smokey stage cause you want to do it on a low temperature to save the cannabinoids, not smoke them. And I think they would burn on a hot pan. Just my 2 cents.

1 Like