Making your own chiller

I had a bottle of AN micro do that. The last 2 ounces of the bottle was thick and chunky and it wasnt expired.
Had to throw it out. That’s an expensive 2 ounces.

1 Like

Yeah I bought AN’s organic Jungle Juice and it turned to jelly in the bottles, couldn’t even get it out. I am thinking I am about done with that line.

1 Like

I switched because it just keeps going up.
I had bud candy in my Amazon cart that has increased $8 dollars in a month . It’s just not worth it to me

Thats silly, it’s sugar…probably doesn’t cost $2 for what’s in the bottle and a dollar for the bottle.

This TPS line I am trying has the sugar in with the inoculates, and some enzymes too.

Loaded with microbes and sugar esters.

Root Boost is an advanced carbon and phosphorus complex supplemented with a consortia of bacteria and fungi. It establishes root systems and nourishes healthy, vibrant growth at the same time that it conditions the soil and optimizes microbial chemistry.

Rich with organic acids and plant hormones.

The core of Root Boost is a blend of ultra-pure freshwater humic, fulvic, amino, and other organic acids complexed with extracts from 9 species of sea plants.

And you only use 1-2 ml per Gallon. Coco .5-1ml for hydro

1 Like

Right now I’m liking the Jack’s.
Plants seem to be liking it.
Good color and no tip burn so far

1 Like

I should try that too. I just can’t get over the stigma…It is the Peters company, them and Miracle grow, were horrible dyed blue powered fertilizers from back in the day. I guess I gotta get over that part. Lots of people are happy with it. I think maybe the son decided to make good stuff lol.

1 Like

Nothing blue about this stuff.
I probably bought a lifetime supply for about $100 lol
I mixed a bunch this weekend and it’s pretty easy just need a gram scale.
This is my test run and I’m not adding anything.
The wife is using it on an auto in coco and shes using 1ml per gallon of tribus.

I am using hydroguard too

That’s another expensive one…I have that House and Garden silver coming it’s $60 for 250ml. Ouch lol.

I put some VooDoo juice in the cloner and in my hydro setup and both of them got brown sludge, gonna clean it all out of the hydro system and never put it in again. Tomorrow is water change day, can’t hardly wait, looking forward to getting it cleaned out and just using the TPS line and nothing else. Gotta learn to stop mixing product lines up. They all say they are compatible with each other…but they absolutely are not.

1 Like

Did you get the Jack’s off Amazon?

1 Like

No kidding .
Tribus for the wife will last a long time but not for a 70 gallon hydro system.
I will most likely never use it. So far I dont think I need it.
Roots are going crazy just like with AN

Yes and I didnt really shop a round.
I got the big bags and a 10 lb epson salt.
I could have done a trial run with smaller bags lol

I haven’t looked at my roots yet. Gonna get a good look tomorrow when I drain the system and recharge. I’ll try and remember to take some pictures. I put all the nutes in 25 gal of water today. Gonna PH it in the morning. Then use my shop vac to drain and then refill ASAP. The TPS line lowers the PH quite a bit, I am going to have to do a PH up as they are at 4.7. When you recharge what PH do you start at? 5.5?

1 Like

I try to stay at 5.8.
Hard to bring ph up. Easy to bring down though.
I’ve never had to do a ph up luckily.
Hellraiser just adds tap water to bring his up.
Mine just comes out right.
Jack’s is buffered

1 Like

I started mine at 5.5 and it immediately climbed to 5.9 within hours. TPS says start at 5.5 to 5.8. I saw a chart that shows nutrient uptake in Hydro is best for the greatest number of them at 5.8. I am just afraid that if I start at 5.8 I will be out of the zone almost immediately.

1 Like

You should be good between 5.8 and 6.2

Oh and Baking soda will raise the PH BIG TIME…you have to be very careful you don’t put too much in. I’m not sure how stable it is though.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve hard about soda.
Oh and I never have done a rez change lol

Do you adjust PH during the week or just let it go up until water change?

1 Like

I check ph and ppm once I week when I add water.
Sometimes I add water with nutrients sometimes just water. Just depends on my readings