Male? I just cant tell

Ok guys I need help once again … it seems like lately everything has been good so i haven’t needed help seeing I haven’t came across anything really new from my first grow expect this I am still haven’t a little trouble with sexing … until about a month in when stuff really starts happening. This one I just dont know

And as always TIA

DOCEE

1 Like

Howdy, to me its looking female more than male.

2 Likes

My vote is male

2 Likes

I would give it a couple more weeks. If it has nuts …pollen sacks… they will start showen there traits first .so pull them if so them.but make sure and dont let males grow after indenafied .

1 Like

A recent download from the net, undifferentiated growth…

3 Likes

Looks like you have a boy!

2 Likes

Yep sorry. The lack of a pistil protruding from that “calyx” leads me to believe that will end up being a male. But I would wait a few more days and s he will show itself better.

:crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

This is a Male unfortunately

3 Likes

I think I will keep an eye on it and see what happens …it is still a touch early but I also know that makes show sex earlier than females so I think I know where this plant is headed

1 Like

Is the rest of your plants also showing signs of sexing?
Compare against the rest of your plants under the same light conditions. Male do sex first, thats why its also easy to compare against your other plants. Or wait it out, till you see what you want to see… Balls or Bush :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Unless my eyes are deceiving me, I believe that’s multiple, not just one. Sorry, it’s male.

6 Likes