Male plant

Hello everyone. I had a one male plant in my grow room and I take out this male plants because I have 3 female plants inside to room. Now I wondering my little plants male or female?

@lexis. Looks like first and third pic are female. Can see a couple pistils on each.
Second pic still too soon to tell for sure yet.

2 Likes

Third is female for sure not sure others decided yet

1 Like

It’s possible I see a hair on first

2 Likes

Im a smoker I dont need sny male plant I think. When they flower and I see they are male what I have to do?

2 Likes

Kill them if u don’t want to breed

1 Like

İs there a thc on male plants? Or how can I breed them I dont know bro

1 Like

Honestly if u don’t have smoke u can smoke them it’s not the best but it works in a pinch .breeding requires a second set up In Another room preferably on other side of the house.

1 Like

İf this plants one of them male, other 2 plants also will be male in same grow room?

I can explain further if u can make that work tho;)

Im a new grower bro. I cant breed work and also I dont wanna do that. I just like to smoke :blush:

1 Like

No each decides on their own. Just don’t want to pollinate all ur plants too heavily u won’t want to smoke the. Too seedy

For sure it’s not for everyone .it’s easy to get seed or keep clones going perfect for personal use:)

1 Like

I cant even growing yet. I dont wanna do breed work. I just to learn growing now

2 Likes

That’s smart :wink: u will have a proper crop if u think it all thru first and grasp the basics .that’s all you need to get going.its not that hard.but there is a life time of learning ahead of you it is so much fun. I find it magical to create something from seemingly nothing to harvest. Plants are great!!

1 Like

You’e right bro but You cant enjoy to growing if growing forbidden in your country. Like here in Turkey :wink:

1 Like

:frowning: that’s too bad man I hope things change for you guys soon. Many are realizing it is the least of concern in the modern world. Worst case scenario ppl eat too much and take extra naps lol;)

1 Like

I hope bro. Thanks for your wish. :+1: Can we keep in touch over any apps if you dont mind?(WhatsApp telegram)

1 Like

Not at all I’ll pm u

2 Likes