Marbsbuds first grow journal 2021

3 ounces of micro grow room for 15 gallons.
Each

3 Likes

Oh ok got ya lol if I could afford it I’d love to get some freakshow seeds and a Congolese strain called ituri norie

3 Likes

Enjoying some nice Ice Cream Cake right now and its the BOMB. Great lookin grow Hydro good luck and be safe

5 Likes

OP,
You got have a plan before you drop them beans…what u growing in? Nute plan? Lights, tent? How many beans trying to pop? Good luck…

I germinate with paper towel method after 12 hour soak, then into a root plug into a cheap humidity dome…

Cocoforcannabis is an interesting read…I started in rock wool and moved to coco…

3 Likes

You crack me up Mars… You keep saying your only starting with these,… everything you run has been top notch! Your soil, lights, nutes. Your grows are going to be soooo good.

1 Like

Thanks for replying budlover. That’s what I’ve been asking on other questions. I need to know everything before I plant my seeds.

I want to make mother plants so I’ll probably plant most of them I may do three ZSkittles and keep two for another date in case I get busted :laughing:

What would you advise me to do to plant them mate? I want everything to go right I’ve only grown from clones I’ve bought before.

2 Likes

Alright everyone thanks for the help so far.

I know I’ve asked these questions before and there’s tons of threads to read through but I’m asking again here in my journal so it’s all here in one place so hope you don’t mind repeating yourselves.

1). What’s the best nutrients in your opinion?

What I want to know is best nutrients to use from getting the seed going, to maintaining a healthy mother plant, for getting roots on clones and maintaining health clones please.

I’ll ask about flowering a later date.

2). What are the best LEDs to use for the same period?

I want the same as above best lights for growing from seed to a healthy mother and clones please.

3). What grow medium would you use for the same growth periods?

Or would you use hydrophobics right the way through?

1 Like

Thanks Jaxsonl5 why can’t you order off them I’m sure they’d send them over in no time at all.

1 Like

They don’t deliver to the USA, not worth the risk for most banks to deal with our customs. Hell it’s hard to find any seeds in my area and i’m in very liberal SoCal…using apps there’s only 6 dispos (out of more than 35) that sell seeds within a 25 mile radius (and you’re paying minimum $80 out the door…$120+ for Humboldt’s) :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: even lines like Cali Connection (their area code is a city less than an hour away from me but no physical shop) charges $40 to ship.

2 Likes

Just planted straight into Jizzy.

3 Likes

Ugh!..

2 Likes

The three with no things I’ve wrote what they are in are ZSkittles.

I have some more I may just plant them tomorrow I only had 11 jizzy.

2 Likes

Hope there auto Zkittles :+1:t2:

1 Like

Why do you hope that? They are feminised

2 Likes

Because Zkittles is a hermie plant but never heard bad about the autos I grew the photos twice… Hermies. But it’s fire :fire:. If you like sitting in a chair or couch all day then this is the weed for you. I discontinued growing it. :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

It’s a nice indica that’s for sure.

I’ll cure it and smoke if a night.

These are feminised seeds so I should be ok if i keep the temps and humidity right.

2 Likes

Alright everyone as you’ve seen above I planted my seeds right in to Jiffy. I’ve had them in dark on a heat mat at the right temps and some have spouted.

I have a t5 light to put above them but most are still not showing any sprout :seedling:. The plants that have sprouted have no leaves just still white. Should I put my light above them?

2 Likes

Def put the light on for the ones that have sprouted, won’t hurt the others either but you can move them to a different tray in the dark until they sprout (if you want).

1 Like

Thanks @jaxsonl5. Yeah I was thinking that I timed the sprouting for the delivery of the propagation box but there has been a problem with the propagation thing I bought getting delivered so I’m going to have to buy a new one tomorrow and leave them in the dark until then

2 Likes

So here’s my baby plants 🪴 after a hell of a lot of Fuck ups to be honest. T5 Lights never came in time so they sprouted roots in tissue I used for germination. I had to plant them in jizzy pellets and they grew long and skinny.

I finally got a light and put them in the propagation dome where a good few died right away. I moved the propagation dome one day and everything fell inside snapping more of the plants.

My 1000 LED light never came for a while so stuck under a T5 for ages. Finally got my big LED which boosted them amazingly but they got phosphorus deficiency so had to wait for Cal Mag to arrive.

They have grown quite well since then and becoming more green everyday. Some look terrible after cutting the damaged leaves off because they where over 50% damaged by lack of phosphorus.

So way behind schedule my plan is to wait for these to have enough to take a good few cuttings off each plant and start again with them as my new plants, to make up for those lost to not getting the right treatment from the beginning, and those snapped as mentioned above and get rid of these. Take a while longer but I’ll make sure this will be a case of good things come to those who wait.

So here they are

3 Likes