Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Massive stock unload CHEAP

EVERY STRAIN ONY MENU IS $45.00 FREE USA SHIPPING.
EVERY STRAIN $45 FREE US SHIPPING
IM UNLOADING EVERY BIT OF STOCK.
I’m preparing for some new things. I have hundreds and hundreds of packs. All $45.00 out the door.
Must sell.
Buy now.

7 Likes

Don’t miss out on these prices. This is a clearance sale. Everything must go.

45 for a pack of beans??? Sounds great! I just wish I had a crystal ball for when you do these generous endeavors!..lol i Always seems to have cash at the wrong time.

1 Like

I’m working on a new project. I need to clear out all this stock. I’m working on something new. Very new Very Cool

This will run till all packs are sold. But I expect that won’t take long

1 Like

Come on guys now is the time. $45 bucks you pick the packs from the menu. First come first serve.
If you like to overpay from banks be my guest. If you have used my services before. You know you better jump on this quickly.

$45 dollar packs of seed. Many strains to choose from. You pick. First come first serve. Easy breezy. Grow some pot cheaply

1 Like

Regular PTW…???..

1 Like

Yep need a new menu?

1 Like

What’s on the menu my dude? I’d love to get some more strains going.

2 Likes

Sent.
You guys can’t beat these prices and deals. Bulk pricing is a option for those so inclined

1 Like

No not reg it is crossed

2 Likes

Any packs of fems for that price?

1 Like

Only regs. Sorry

1 Like

Just thought I’d ask… That’s a damn good deal tho :+1:… My birthday is in a few weeks maybe I’ll get myself a birthday present lol and stock up a bit

2 Likes

Going to be first come first serve. There are some high dollar strains still available. They will go very fast at this price. I have thousands of packs to move.

I’d probably take a $40k buyout of everything I have. Litterly selling it all. To help me the focus on my upcoming venture

1 Like

Gotta jump on that deal! Stealing em at the price

1 Like

Its a lot a lot alot of seed

So many packs have been sold off cheap. Don’t miss out. Make sure to stock up.

1 Like

I will square up and send money when I get home later… out and about for the next half day…

2 Likes