Meet the Robinsons

My name is Joshua Robinson’ I grew up with a canna friendly family. Ever since I was 12 my dad had good old mary growin around. I remember when my dad use to call them Japanese maple trees but eventually I figured it out. When i finally got a med card i first bought from the Dispensary and started thinking this stuff is just not potent enough for my medical condition. So I started growing my own. I used fox farm which was not as good as the miracle grow back in the day. Plus with a dad who’s religious says that he would not bother growing potent cannabis because he said what you get out of it wouldn’t be worth the money spent. For me the best is the most crucial for my Nausea. I can’t keep my food in for more than 5 min without a sweet tasting smooth smoking strain. So I started doing a lot of research on the internet. I always read more than one article of something
Related to growing cannabis. I would read several of the the same articles on different websites. Finally I came to find the right nutrients that make insane YES INSANE cannabis the one the only Advanced Nutrients. And with the skill I learned from other websites and people. I can now say I’m an advance grower and I’m gonna teach everyone the same.

5 Likes

Hey hey Mr. Robinson, welcome on in. Cant wait to learn about these skills you have. i look forward to learning more along with you.

2 Likes

Cheers and welcome!

2 Likes

Joshua, glad you’re here. I like to learn all so it’s harder than I thought it would be.

1 Like

Welcome looking forward getting to know you.

2 Likes

Girl Scout Cookies comes highly recommended for nausea.

4 Likes