Mel Frank collection cheaper and better genes

Ah the good ole days, who I have dealt with in the past, my short list.

Breeder Steve, Shanti, Neville, Aligee, Mr. Nice, Motarebel, Gooeybreeder, Pisces, Golden Lion, BOG, Karma genetics, Bodhi, Top Dawg,Cabin Fever seeds, Sincity, Loompa Farms, Og raskal (if you can still find his seeds), Tom Hill, Cannarado’s, Subcool, Hazeman Seeds, Dirty Water Organics, DJ Short, E$kobar,

I was a huge fan of Spice Brothers (dman, fet) I don’t have any more of their stuff, can still smell & taste Stargazer, yum yum

Edit: My spelling might be off on some, sorry, I have to type with one arm and going thru my memory which of course is spent like me

7 Likes

Hey, what’s up :wink:

Last I knew MSNL is located in the UK. They gets their seeds directly from Holland :slight_smile:

This was the last I knew, maybe things changed.

7 Likes

The ship to Canada? Always interested in seeds of anywhere and everywhere lol.

6 Likes

If your talking MSNL, I believe they still ship worldwide

7 Likes

That’s correct they ship anywhere

5 Likes

Also don’t forget

There is something for everyone here, a lot of good people at some good prices

6 Likes

Glad to hear someone that has grown their genetics. I’m getting ready to drop these seeds of theirs. Cherry Pie x 2011 Stradawg F1.

8 Likes

The cherry pie reeks and taste of cookies :slight_smile:
I haven’t had the pleasure of smoking stardawg :frowning:

5 Likes

Yummy :drooling_face: I think I’ll like that!

5 Likes

It will couch lock you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s got that west coast purps look almost black water esk

5 Likes

One strain that I remember that tastes like it smells (oranges) was from subcools wife at the time

Agent Orange dank shit, wish I had more, although I do have a cross of

Agent Orange/Pennywise

Agent Orange = Orange Skunk x Jacks Cleaner X Space Queen

Pennywise = Harlequin x Jack the Ripper

6 Likes

I’m looking to get some great sativa genetics. High energy, creative, uplifting, active stuff.

Had some great Panama Red years ago that I still lust over growing. Acapulco Gold would be great.

Any recommendations?

10 Likes

:ear::ear:I’m all ears I love a energetic sativa

9 Likes

What?.??? Sativas…

I want to know more!!!

7 Likes

Have you seen this @devjyarn?

6 Likes

I found the list that I put together of breeders I’ve researched and would trust to buy quality work from.

Dominion Seed company (@hoppiefrog can vouch)
Brother’s Grimm (original Cinderella 99 right from the guy who’s kept the mother and father going for decades)
Kevin Jodrey
Zed Therapeutics
Nerds Genetics
Kyle Kushman
Two, the seed Kompany
Shane Yoakam
Colin Gordon

Genetics are easier to get from some than others on this list.

Anyone got a short list of people or companies that are doing exciting things? Even projects on other forums.

10 Likes

I grew up with these, and Michoacan and Tai-stick after the war (Vietnam) they started to fizzle, we (Nixon) sprayed Panama, Michoacan oh man a psychedelic lime green buds from '69, there is a '75 issue also if I remeber correctly, I think it would be hard to find Michoacan now but maybe some Michoacan-Cream

I think you can find Panama, Acapulco Gold at Snowhigh seeds I didn’t check, hell I don’t know if they are still around, let me search

5 Likes
6 Likes

I grew up and was spoiled with weed from Vietnam :slight_smile:

6 Likes