Mel Frank collection cheaper and better genes

I just hope people start to see something and stand up.

6 Likes

I shared a list with @hoppiefrog of some breeders who caught my attention with their work and reputations. I’ll see if I can find the names and add to the list.

7 Likes

So far best advice/seeds I have had the honor of growing all of them too;)

5 Likes

Dominion is kicking but for sure;)

4 Likes

Would he be the same person as this gentleman : @todd.mccormick ?

5 Likes

These guys!

5 Likes

Oh and, sorry @piper, I did not notice at first that it was pointing to the same website you gave us.
I just remembered that @todd.mccormick was a member also here and that’s what I wanted to point out. I have seen him around here but was always too star struck to ask him anything. When people like him talk, I just listen attentively! :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Some interesting reading from an AMA held in this very forum ( great one Growers Network!) :

7 Likes

Don’t forget about

https://www.cocogenes.com/

Rare Kerala Landraces & unique Indian seeds and still cheaper than …

7 Likes

Amazing strains! Wow.
Do you have any other suggestions? Being a noob, I wasn’t even aware of these people!

5 Likes

Look up MSNL. They are a medical co out of Amsterdam. Genetics A+

7 Likes

There are a lot of little people/company’s out there that do good things for people.

I think all seeds are expensive, but, some hike prices much higher than others especially the same strain.

Than you have what’s going on here with a drive by with high prices

No Thank You

6 Likes

I hear Seeds Here Now has amazing customer service. @hoppiefrog got a ton of free DJ Short (and another Ì forget) seeds for free just from placing 2 orders. Ì think he said over 20+ free seeds

5 Likes

I love the coustmer service from seeds here now they have impressed the hell outta me.crazy freebies

6 Likes

I bought three packs of Dominion and a pack of dj short and get 23 free seeds of equal or greater value

6 Likes

Ah the good ole days, who I have dealt with in the past, my short list.

Breeder Steve, Shanti, Neville, Aligee, Mr. Nice, Motarebel, Gooeybreeder, Pisces, Golden Lion, BOG, Karma genetics, Bodhi, Top Dawg,Cabin Fever seeds, Sincity, Loompa Farms, Og raskal (if you can still find his seeds), Tom Hill, Cannarado’s, Subcool, Hazeman Seeds, Dirty Water Organics, DJ Short, E$kobar,

I was a huge fan of Spice Brothers (dman, fet) I don’t have any more of their stuff, can still smell & taste Stargazer, yum yum

Edit: My spelling might be off on some, sorry, I have to type with one arm and going thru my memory which of course is spent like me

7 Likes

Hey, what’s up :wink:

Last I knew MSNL is located in the UK. They gets their seeds directly from Holland :slight_smile:

This was the last I knew, maybe things changed.

7 Likes

The ship to Canada? Always interested in seeds of anywhere and everywhere lol.

6 Likes

If your talking MSNL, I believe they still ship worldwide

7 Likes

That’s correct they ship anywhere

5 Likes