Mel Frank collection cheaper and better genes

I have a pure sativa from Tom hill. Shits insane.

8 Likes

I’m growing just to make what I want to make. Low yielding and difficult to grow is ok! I want there to be cool weed again, not all the pretty Instagram pinecones.

8 Likes

I have a pure indica from Tom hill also. Called deep chunk. Mayb I should cross them and see what happens. :thinking:

7 Likes

I know reeffferman used to carry it, he discontinued it :frowning: it was a great price also

https://www.seedsman.com/en/panama-red-regular-seeds

4 Likes

Hey piper.

Did u ever get a chance to grow the ones I sent u? Was hoping for some pics

4 Likes
5 Likes

What. U had 3 strains not pop?

The yellow snow doesn’t surprise me. I’m having 50/50 germination with them. They are f1. Not sure they ripened properly before being packaged.

The other two strains are from the seed bank. I used them to cross breed my own strains. The Bruce banner I grew and made Bruce juice. No prob germinating them. The sour banana OG I used to cross with alien snow cone and made insanely sour banana. I grew at least 50 of each of those seeds. That’s strange.

I hope u have better success with the other two strains.

I’m really glad I didn’t sell them.

7 Likes

The sour banana and bruce is probably my fault, I got lazy, I didn’t germinate them the way I normally do, never again til the next time, I do thank you very much :beers:

scooby dobbie do !

8 Likes

I have a couple of Agent Orange seeds (not sure how many). Nice orange taste to that smoke.

6 Likes

Good looking out man i just took a look i think my dad n i are gonna go in on a pack or 2

6 Likes

Your going to love the 'Orange, it smells and tastes of oranges

5 Likes

Sure does I knew someone they grew some it was fresh citrus for sure crisp in fact

2 Likes

I had Cali O I brought back New Brunswick… was amazing…and very orangey…

3 Likes

I have smoked and have seeds of the following Citrus strain. I Love Them.
Agent Orange
Lemon Haze
Super Lemon
Super Lemon Haze
and
Cali Orange

4 Likes

Are the orange strains still available somewhere? I also love the citrus strains. :nerd_face:
For the few I ever tried… :wink: But I am always looking to broaden my knowledge!

3 Likes

Good morning and thank you for all the kindness everybody, it is totally appreciated.

If I can ever answer anybody’s genetic questions, or help out with genetic selection, please feel free to reach out.

I would also like to announce that I will have Original Haze seeds available this April. I got them directly from Sam the skunkman back in 2012 and I am currently reproducing them. Haze makes excellent breeding material and is nothing like the under 10 week plants that we see in today’s marketplace.

Todd McCormick
Todd@ToddPMcCormick.com

www.agseedco.com

Twitter: www.twitter.com/toddpmccormick
IG: www.instagram.com/toddpmccormick
IG: www.instagram.com/agseedco
Read my mind: www.growmag.com/todd-mccormick

8 Likes

Awesome Todd, thanks for posting :wink:

3 Likes

I have to say it : Thank you @todd.mccormick for making time to answer our queries about genetics, that’s very nice of you! :nerd_face:
So I’ll ask : What is your favorite Haze and why (if you don’t mind)?
And do you have a favorite day time strain for busy days? If so, which on is it?

4 Likes

And the same questions goes to you as well @piper!
I respect both of your opinions. And I am curious AF!!! :nerd_face:

1 Like

The old GHaze :slight_smile: (Dutch Flowers)

2 Likes