Merchant account closed with no notice!

Hi Nick,

I hope this finds you well. We spoke about this topic last year. At the moment what we have is the Debit only solution

Which is taking 4 weeks to get approvals as they are back logged. I also have a bank in Mexico who is boarding them

With credit card acceptance, payouts are once a week.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Thank you,

2 Likes

There are some viable solutions out there that I have been working with and developing.

Please contact me and I will see what makes sense for your application.

Douglas Strabel
Greenmark Expense Reduction Solutions, LLC

19215 SE 34th St. Suite 106
Camas, WA 98607
Telephone: 360-977-3771

www.expreduce.com

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It contains information that is confidential and/or legally privileged and is protected by law. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

2 Likes

The way our customers interact with us is changing across all sectors. Specifically in cannabis, the industry obstacles remain certain and the solutions to those obstacles are under debate. What are some the problems you face with your customers interacting with your products and your businesses?

Cybrswype is digital payment app that helps merchants earn better loyalty, and cleaner transactions out of their customers. We help the cannabis industry soar into bankable settlements, and remove the stigma that is often associated with cannabis enterprises.

2 Likes