Method of consumption

I was just wondering if anyone would not mind can you by chance list a variety methods of consumption.just doing some research and lack some insights in that department thanks for all shared knowledge. For Science!!! and research into possible future methodology’s for individuals who don’t like smoking or vaping.

2 Likes

I have lung cancer so I don’t smoke anymore

But I ingest everything from butter to Rick Simpson Oil

8 Likes

I smoke both THC and CBD flower, use edibles for high pain and a night to sleep, topicals for pain (just used some on my back!) and cartridges for when I cannot smoke. I guess I used it all. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That is my first and staple creation is a rick Simpson oil. Lung cancer is battle glad your still hanging in there. Do. You make your own Rick Simpson oil or dispensary bought?

4 Likes

Great answer.I really have been wanting to try capsules. Do you happen to have any knowledge on that by chance

2 Likes

No, but I would expect it to be much like edibles, though might hit faster once the capsule dissolves? I really don’t know. Check Leafly. They have a ton of great content on consumption.

2 Likes

Capsules hits you the same (relatively) as edibles. It all depends on the dosage. Super easy to make also.
Just decarb some weed, grind it finely and fill capsules. If you prefer, you could make some coconut infused oil and fill the capsules with that. But be warned : match the capsules to the content. I.E.: the oil might melt the ''vegetarian" capsules. You can buy empty capsules on Amazon for about 15.00$ for a thousand.

3 Likes

Sublingual
Edibles–budder, oils, capsules, tinctures to put into food and drink
Supposatories (go in low for CBD, gotta go really, um, deep for THC)
Topical

5 Likes

I’m making my own

2 Likes

The compassion club here (Chris ennes) makes a topical cream with a product that opens your Poor’s and increases permeability and u can actually get stoned off the stuff works great for infections as well saved their dogs life

2 Likes

@Ladithief is a pill making machine

4 Likes

You helped me and some intimates more than you could possibly imagine. Solved some things my T.B.I was having trouble with for a minute but usually to egotistical to ask for help. Appears not any longer thanks to GN.

2 Likes

That is tremendous insight. Man this place keeps getting better and better. You are very active in community thanks For always posing great answers to my questions.

1 Like

If you don’t mind what is the least expensive way of make some potent capsules.

2 Likes

Any time my friend always happy to help;)

2 Likes

I like the explanation of dosing sublingual. So you would just drop some Rick Simpson Oil In sublingual at your described dosage levels.

2 Likes

From my experience, the most potent way is to make them out of RSO oil or dabs…some form of concentrate instead of just cooking down marijuana

5 Likes

Not sure about just putting plain rso under your tongue. I think it might need a carrier fluid of some sort, such as hemp oil, glycerin, or ethanol.

But, yes, with tinctures and other sublingually administered weed, you just spray under your tongue/sides of your mouth or place several drops under your tongue & hold it in your mouth for 15-30 seconds before swallowing.

3 Likes

Caps

Tincture, which you can make caps out of also

RSO oil, which you can make caps out of

5 Likes

Think I have felt when I was first introduced to marijuana medically. Upon seeing your post looks like I have some more research to delve into. All I can give is a giant heel clicker.

1 Like