Michigan Indoors and Out

Dr. D!

From your description of their decline and what I see, it almost looks like a manifestation of Alternaria…
I have never grown cantaloupe but the brown lesion with the yellow halos pretty much says it all…there may be another fungi infection that is similar to Alternaria in appearances, I don’t know…

Anyway ,if you have the hypochlorous acid you can control it…you know what to do !!

12 Likes

So, due to some high winds that split the stalks on the CBD’S, I no longer have them, and was unable to cover the plants completely with the hypochlorous acid, I decided to chop the 3 that were giving me problems, of course the root cause was that they outgrew the greenhouses. Here’s the arrangement of them now, and will be able to focus much better on them. No more stressen for now. :sunglasses:

From top down
Strawberry Cough and GSC
2 Hellmare Cookie and a bag seed for the daughter in law.
Another bag seed, Blue Dream, Gorilla Glue, and a SLH behind it.
GG
Grateful Breath
Hope everyone is having a good holiday weekend. :v:

16 Likes

Beautiful plants! Love your marigolds, too!

12 Likes

those my friend are treez

thanks for the look

Dequilo

10 Likes

Grateful Breath wrapped up to move her into the garage. Put her under a 1000 watt HPS for a couple weeks to finish her. 31 degrees and snow this week.

9 Likes

@Dforce looking good brother

9 Likes

Thanks, She has been through hell and back.

9 Likes

She is in the garage, she will stay warm for a couple weeks to finish.

11 Likes

So the outdoor is complete, had a few plants that I didn’t have to deal with WPM. The Strawberry Cough GSC, SLH, and the 2 bag seed plants. All in jars and curing. About 4 weeks I’ll have room to start my Monkey Slaps and Runtz. :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

11 Likes

@PreyBird1 's give away seeds. Finally the beginning of the Monkey Slaps and his Runtz. Figured I’d throw a couple Jilly Bean regs in with them.

10 Likes

Oooo sweet! Watching for sure!

10 Likes

If I get half the quality as yours and @ultrapuff 's indoors I’ll be happy to start with, still working on dialing in the room. I want to clone as well so I have a couple for next outdoor season.

10 Likes

How are you going to grow them baby girls. Dirt or hydro? All my seeds from monkey slapz varied so much in size and structure. One grew alot in veg. Like double the size of her sisters but her buds were small and had almost no smell. One was a runt and the one I kept was just a awesome find. She grew well, budded really fast, trichomes was abundant. She changes colors in at week 6 and is very very ready for crop week 8. Might even be able to crop at 7 depending on the high you like. Either way, a little pheno hunt payed off. But i pheno hunted in my big tent and had a low crop. Now all seeds are first ran through the small tent first so I’m always having good yeild that I depend on the big tent.

11 Likes

I haven’t decided whether it will be Promix or Coco, and I will clone both, Runtz and Monkey Slaps, both plants.

11 Likes

Yep clone is key for later testing. F1 seeds can vary on phenotype i have very consistent results with the monkey slapz. And if its a keeper strain i can femanize it . Or use a clone later for a project. I at least i try all my strains in house and try and make them better and learn more about them as i keep growing them and testing all the time.

10 Likes

So 2 Runtz and 2 Jilly Bean have sprouted. Monkey Slaps should be tomorrow :crossed_fingers:, they had a smaller tail when they went into the Promix.

13 Likes

Nice set to watch.

10 Likes

Well the Runtz and Jilly Bean are doing fine. Monkey Slaps still no sprouts, not sure what I did, maybe to wet in the paper towel, but if they don’t pop tomorrow I will just start a couple more.

11 Likes

So the 2 Monkey Slaps didn’t make it, so I started 2 more, and let them begin. They will be in Promix for this stage and when they get to there final room I’m thinking about putting 1 in Coco and leave 1 in Promix.

And the Runtz and Jilly Bean are still happy.

11 Likes

Nice brother.

10 Likes