Michigan 2022 Outdoor

Thanks man, I’m hoping I can make something pretty out of these. With all the one I have seen they look out standing. :v:

9 Likes

5 day update on the Runtz, Jilly Bean, Monkey Slaps.



Also have a couple Zorillolocos, a Green Crack, and a Blue Alien clone.

11 Likes

Beautiful Dforce man. Looking super healthy.

10 Likes

@PreyBird1 I was wondering what the cross of the Monkey slaps is. I know it’s killer from what I have seen. Just wondering the cross.

9 Likes

I found this on Strainly.
monkey slapz. Lineage
Slapz = Runtz x Greasemonkey.
Runtz = gelato F33 x zkittles.
This strain is a femmanized cross of slapz x Runtz.
So the mix of the genetics is
Greasemonkey x Runtz x Runtz = monkey slapz!

10 Likes

Thank you Sir. :v:

10 Likes

Yep he knows the lineage. A really cool one is the the white caviar f4. I bred that male with like 5 females thats how i made the f4’s i was already breeding the white Runtz with white caviar f3. I bought the white caviar f3 specifically to make my white crosses. And so when i open pollinate i add up to 4-5 more females into the tent. The Male always goes in the middle surrounded by females. Then i angle a small 4" fan to blow a certain direction cause a swirling effect inside the tent and pollinates every possible flower from ever angle. I mean if im making seeds then i go for maximum amounts of seeds.

12 Likes

The ineresting part is i reversed my Runtz and then pollinated the slapz teying to carry the Runtz into the slapz because i was counting on the 80% chance the female takes on the traits. And only 20% where it doesnt but keeps its original genetics and part of the other males genetics. Not what your trying for but it can make an amazing cross non the less. Thats why in house testing is so important. We need to verify and try and try until we get what were after in the plants traits. Then comes the pheno type hunting.

10 Likes

Almost got the room ready for plants, just needs the flooring put in with some little things and it will be ready.


Wish I could put a couple new lights in, but this should work for now.

9 Likes

Wow, nice looking room buddy. Gonna be a pleasure working the plants with that amount of space!

9 Likes



Getting closer.

10 Likes


2 Monkey Slaps
2 Runtz both from @PreyBird1 contest winning seeds.
And 2 Jilly Bean from Ms Jill. There regs. So keeping fingers crossed for females, all in Coco, perlite.

7 Likes


The room is going to fill up, just need to get my watering figured out, all by hand for now.

10 Likes

very nice :slight_smile:

it is so crazy how fast they fill up

the room is so big and seeds are so small :wink:

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

8 Likes

Just a little update on the
Runtz
Monkey Slaps
Jilly Bean
Green Crack
Blue Alien and
Zorillolocos









8 Likes

Runtz with a little LST


Monkey Slaps with the same.

Still in process of the auto watering.

8 Likes


One of the Jilly Bean is a female so far.

7 Likes

nice :slight_smile: I was just looking at autos to put this season in New York :slight_smile:

got it down to 100

need to trim that down a bit

nice plants

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

9 Likes

@ultrapuff this is what is going on as of now.


I’ve got a half ass watering set up going. And the night shot.

There is a couple of @PreyBird1 Runtz and Monkey Slaps in there. 8 of the 10 are in Coco, 2 are Promix HP.

10 Likes

Bloody good looking Dave!

7 Likes